Could you steer me in the right direction?

Help Support CattleToday:

WisRose

Reaction score
Had a hard pull on a first calf heifer this a.m. 100# bull calf. She doesn't want anything to do with him. We tied her up and got him nursing around an hour after he was born. Have done so three times today. I tried letting him loose with her but she knocks him around real hard. I know this has been discussed many times before just couldn't get the right words for a "search ". Help? :???:

WisRose":2watlidm said:
Had a hard pull on a first calf heifer this a.m. 100# bull calf. She doesn't want anything to do with him. We tied her up and got him nursing around an hour after he was born. Have done so three times today. I tried letting him loose with her but she knocks him around real hard. I know this has been discussed many times before just couldn't get the right words for a "search ". Help? :???:

Keep doing what you're doing. Once her milk goes through him he will smell better to her and there is a product called O No Mo. It's a powder that you sprinke on the calf. If you use it get him damp and sprinkle it on him. It works!

Latest posts