Could really use some prayers Today

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life. My oldest son and his wife presented the family with a long awaited grandson. His name is Gabriel. All went well until last night late when his bilirubin levels went dangerously high. Long story short as I type this he is being flown to a regional hospital in Colorado Springs for treatment. Apparently they have to transfuse his blood as they think his blood type is fighting his mothers and it's causing this to occur. As it stands, if they can't get it down he could easily suffer brain damage

I cannot begin to describe how worried we are about this little fella.........please keep him in your prayers.

They have already started for you my friend. Will continue to pray all goes well.

Alan

Praying now, and on my way to a prayer meeting. We'll cover him there as well.

I really don't know what to say Vic. I can't even begin to imagine how scary this is for your family. May the Great God in heaven, who knows even when the smallest bird fall's, be with you and your family. I pray to him that he will lay His powerful healing hand upon your grandson. We don't always understand why thing's happen the way they do but we can be comforted knowing that the creator of the universe love's us and cares about us. Each of our lives are in His hands even your young Grandson.

Praying for him.

Prayers for little Gabriel and his parents (and grandparents too) coming from Oregon. We have had some scary things with our kids over the years and i know as a parent it can be soo hard to just sit back and wait. We serve a awesome God! He is in His hands.

Latest posts