Could become riches Woman.........

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":33m60vhl said:
ga.prime":33m60vhl said:
He wish she could have turned his head and left his heart alone.
Reckon she will be interested in investing in a (soon to be rather large provided she's interested) cattle operation in Middle Georgia? :lol2:
From what I've read I don't get the impression that she's a fool.

True Grit Farms":3uebgfrs said:
JMJ Farms":3uebgfrs said:
ga.prime":3uebgfrs said:
He wish she could have turned his head and left his heart alone.
Reckon she will be interested in investing in a (soon to be rather large provided she's interested) cattle operation in Middle Georgia? :lol2:
WTH Vince? I was planning on letting you ride too! You WERE going to be the farm manager. I was even gonna buy you a new RAM. 4x4 Crew cab with a short bed :hide: :lol2:

JMJ Farms":n68505ab said:
True Grit Farms":n68505ab said:
JMJ Farms":n68505ab said:
WTH Vince? I was planning on letting you ride too! You WERE going to be the farm manager. I was even gonna buy you a new RAM. 4x4 Crew cab with a short bed :hide: :lol2:
You work to hard for me, I like to play. My truck is a short bed right now with the dang fuel tank - tool box combo in the bed. I can barely fit a loaf of bread back there.

True Grit Farms":17lk7jbh said:
JMJ Farms":17lk7jbh said:
True Grit Farms":17lk7jbh said:
You work to hard for me, I like to play. My truck is a short bed right now with the dang fuel tank - tool box combo in the bed. I can barely fit a loaf of bread back there.
Lol. I am thinking seriously about going to a long bed. But I don't even think that will be enough room. Maybe I need to start pulling an enclosed trailer everywhere I go so I can carry everything I need. Or get a school bus.

TCRanch":2wcnrdgm said:
jltrent":2wcnrdgm said:
She could stand to put on a few pounds.
She looks waaaaay better than him! I don't care how much money he has (or had!), he is one creepy looking guy.

Thank you. We sure are quick to judge women's looks in this country even when the guy is a total dork. Had she been 10 lbs heavier, someone somewhere would've said they'd marry her and help her spend that $ but only if she dropped a few #. 8)

I suspect the Bezos will divide everything down the middle and each go on their way. The one he is chinning up now is the one he needs a pre-nup with.

boondocks":22a7f7eo said:
TCRanch":22a7f7eo said:
jltrent":22a7f7eo said:
She looks waaaaay better than him! I don't care how much money he has (or had!), he is one creepy looking guy.

Thank you. We sure are quick to judge women's looks in this country even when the guy is a total dork. ..

But.....I've always heard beauty (handsomeness) is only skin deep....therefore, inversely the opposite must be true as well............no?

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

boondocks":1p9gfnsw said:
TCRanch":1p9gfnsw said:
jltrent":1p9gfnsw said:

Thank you. We sure are quick to judge women's looks in this country even when the guy is a total dork. Had she been 10 lbs heavier, someone somewhere would've said they'd marry her and help her spend that $ but only if she dropped a few #. 8)

I have no idea why guys like bigger women. Bigger women = even bigger older ladies. I like mine to look like the Swedish track team. Tall, hot and lean.....Rich helps, too, but I missed the bar on that one. I guess you can't win them all, but I'd rather have a poor, hot wife than a rich troll.

Bestoutwest":12mg9l8q said:
boondocks":12mg9l8q said:
TCRanch":12mg9l8q said:

I have no idea why guys like bigger women. Bigger women = even bigger older ladies. I like mine to look like the Swedish track team. Tall, hot and lean.....Rich helps, too, but I missed the bar on that one. I guess you can't win them all, but I'd rather have a poor, hot wife than a rich troll.

I dunno, Best...looks fade but money...wait, that fades too (if you're in cows).
I got nuthin. :lol:

greybeard":3qu7jixq said:

He got caught with some TV reporter/helicopter pilot that he's been seeing. Reportedly there is no pre-nup, so he may lose more than 1/2..

Just my opinion he is not bettering himself in this deal.

jltrent":1j3vj7ua said:
greybeard":1j3vj7ua said:

He got caught with some TV reporter/helicopter pilot that he's been seeing. Reportedly there is no pre-nup, so he may lose more than 1/2..

I'd imagine it's quantity not quality with that guy.

True Grit Farms":30sf1pd0 said:
jltrent":30sf1pd0 said:
greybeard":30sf1pd0 said:

I'd imagine it's quantity not quality with that guy.

One word boys:

Latina!

Nuff said.

ETA:
Sadly, that's his close friends wife.

TCRanch":1im1ammf said:
jltrent":1im1ammf said:
They are equally repulsive looking! Unless of course she is reading this! Then that was definitely sarcastic :lol:

Latest posts