Could become riches Woman.........

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/persona ... li=BBnbfcL

Billionaire couple Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos are getting divorced after 25 years of marriage, sparking immediate speculation as to how their massive fortune will be divided.

The Amazon CEO is worth $137 billion, making him the richest man in the world. But depending on how the couple end up splitting their assets, he could be toppled from that position and MacKenzie Bezos could gain the title of world's richest woman.

$

kenny thomas":2v6rphie said:
For 69 billion I can be young, old. Whatever she wants.
That a boy Kenny! I like your thinking.
She will probably hands down be the worlds most eligible bachelorette. I could overlook a lot of faults for $69 billion! But even that kind of money doesn't completely seal the deal. If she's smart she will stay single. As will he.

kenny thomas":wvpctx11 said:
Even better if she could divorce me and I would have 1/2 of the 69 billion just to waste. How many heifers will 34.5 billion buy?

Not sure exactly, but I think with that kind of money I could be a millionaire in no time.

kenny thomas":2vnipmuo said:
Even better if she could divorce me and I would have 1/2 of the 69 billion just to waste. How many heifers will 34.5 billion buy?

A heck of a lot more than it would a couple years ago..

He got caught with some TV reporter/helicopter pilot that he's been seeing. Reportedly there is no pre-nup, so he may lose more than 1/2..

ga.prime":lbfgosp5 said:
He wish she could have turned his head and left his heart alone.
Reckon she will be interested in investing in a (soon to be rather large provided she's interested) cattle operation in Middle Georgia? :lol2:

Latest posts