Could Be

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Could be a depressing year for mutual funds. Seems companies are making money and people working but no body spending. Why prices are pretty high.

Thought it was to much money chasing to few of goods???
I have a friend that works at a place that rigs and sells bass boats. By there last week he said that they are selling boats right and left. Problem they have twenty sold now and the engines are on a container ship and been there for four months.

Hardly any Case-IH tractors or New Holland. Maybe two or three at each dealer. Guess Fiat cannot deliver.

I have a friend that works at a place that rigs and sells bass boats. By there last week he said that they are selling boats right and left. Problem they have twenty sold now and the engines are on a container ship and been there for four months.
I can't figure this stuff out. All the RV dealers here are moving units like they're going out of style. Makes no sense. I think there's going to be a lot of repossessions at some point soon.

Yep a employee of mine has a brother that works at Skeeter, if I could only get a deal 😂

I can't figure this stuff out. All the RV dealers here are moving units like they're going out of style. Makes no sense. I think there's going to be a lot of repossessions at some point soon.
Probably going to see a lot of foreclosures later as interest rates double on adjustable rate loans.

I heard they're making/selling a lot of RV's and such but are SERIOUSLY skimping on quality and these things are going to fall apart real fast

The implied I-Bond for May 2022 is 9.62%. Last 6 months it was 7.12%.

What I've been noticing lately, when the market has been down big, bonds also faltered. That wasn't the case yesterday.

Tried to put an order in for an I-Bond this morning. Site must have crashed...got locked out. Won't accept my credentials.

Probably going to see a lot of foreclosures later as interest rates double on adjustable rate loans.
I can't imagine what the fall out is going to be on that stuff. Interest rates have gone up over 2% in the past year I believe, and only going up from here. It won't be good.

I heard they're making/selling a lot of RV's and such but are SERIOUSLY skimping on quality and these things are going to fall apart real fast
The one we had, a 2018, was cheeeap. Granted it wasn't that expensive, but the quality was pretty low. We went to an RV "Show" to check things out before we bought and even the expensive ones seemed pretty flimsy. Personally, I think it's quite the scam.

I can't imagine what the fall out is going to be on that stuff. Interest rates have gone up over 2% in the past year I believe, and only going up from here. It won't be good.
Any idea what the logic is behind what the Fed is doing? Do they think the economy is too hot? I see it as a supply problem but I'm in the automotive business and that sort of dictates what I see.

Any idea what the logic is behind what the Fed is doing? Do they think the economy is too hot? I see it as a supply problem but I'm in the automotive business and that sort of dictates what I see.
From my end I'm seeing that as well, but here it's a housing issue. Add the cost of gas/diesel going through the roof to lack of building supplies and it's awful. I'm waiting on some Priefert panels I ordered in January. I imagine everyone is backed up like that.

Fed will most likely raise rates 0.50% in May and in June with a slight lean towards possibly a .75% hike in May. Doubt they go that high but they need to tame inflation.