correctly raising bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Calm bull, that's Chandler Herefords out of Baker City, Or. They have some pretty good videos posted on You Tube, can't say that was my favorite. :D

Alan

Alan[u:lbhyjs8w said:
":lbhyjs8w]Calm bull, that's Chandler Herefords out of Baker City, Or. [/u] They have some pretty good videos posted on You Tube, can't say that was my favorite. :D

Alan
well that changes every thing :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":10s9xq5z said:
Alan[u:10s9xq5z said:
":10s9xq5z]Calm bull, that's Chandler Herefords out of Baker City, Or. [/u] They have some pretty good videos posted on You Tube, can't say that was my favorite. :D

Alan
well that changes every thing :cowboy:

Well they get up close and personal with their bulls in some of their vids, doesn't mean it's alway a good thing. :shock: and it certainly doesn't mean that's how we do things in Oregon..... Idaho maybe, they are pretty close to the Idaho border.

The bull I raised who's now 2 years old a a nice calm guy.. I'd probably be able to scratch his nutsack if I were so inclined, he sure enjoys his back-scratching. I *NEVER* scratch their neck though... If they come up to me and want to be friendly, I'd like them to swing their butt to me and face away from me.

Latest posts