Corn based gas production.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
backhoeboogie":1yxhzq9j said:
:lol: :lol: Thanks for the humor aplus. "all of the above" The truth must have really hurt if someone can't get over it.

Boogie you will never get an unbiased opinon on corn from a corn farmer it supports him so anything about corn is right.
You will not get an unbiased opinon on Angus, Hereford, Brammer, and etc seedstock as they are all converts preaching the doctrine. The commericial cattleman will come closer to giving you the truth in he is looking for the best cow and he will have biases based on experiences.

Show these people you are not spineless caustic and answer the question. What entitles you to $1755.00 of cowboy welfare. I guess you can keep hiding behind all the one liners you have but try and be a man and answer the the direct question.

Caustic Burno":bzks00wj said:
....he will have biases based on experiences.

For me personally I can look at my rain gauge, with a gradient and graduated scale, and determine exactly how many inches of rain hit my pasture. The gradient allows you get down to the 100th of an inch. So why would I bother to look at a bucket out in the pasture. I am certainly not going to respond to someone who wants to argue how big of a bucket it is. Caustic, you shouldn't either. I could listen to the weatherman tell me how much rain Fort Worth received but that is miles away and it has nothing to do with my pasture. It is much simpler to just know the truth. When Fort Worth gets rain and I don't, the truth hurts.

I buy about 150 lbs of corn a week on average but it has nothing to do with cattle. Maybe I should consider buying a different grain.

I've stayed out of this thread but have enjoyed the banter. But CB from what you have said about the corn farmer, the seedstock producer, and the commercial cattleman where would I fall in your list since I am all 3? :D :D :D

CB, lets end this right now, cut somn a check for 1755. It's really killin him cause its in your pocket and not his. jp

jp":1fqsyrwk said:
CB, lets end this right now, cut somn a check for 1755. It's really killin him cause its in your pocket and not his. jp

CB can prolly just buy him out completely.

jp":160rukrh said:

This has been going on so long now, I can not remember where somn came up with this exact figure of $1,755.00. not $1,700 but exactly $1,755.00 dollars that Caustic got at some time.

backhoeboogie":160rukrh said:
jp":160rukrh said:

CB can prolly just buy him out completely.

They way this conversation has been going I bet Caustic already feels he owns part of Somn's operations since his Tax dollars went to all that Corn Subsidy money Somn got. Maybe Somn could just apply a part of that money to the buy out price if Caustic decides to purchase his operation. Sounds fair to me. :lol:

I had hoped that this thread would die a natural death. Since it has not, it is now officially killed

Mod1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts