Copyright

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Has any one look at the bull copyright up in the right hand corner i first saw him in a magizine and his birth weight looked impossible but i don't know has anyone had any use with him or is this a bunch of BULL(sorry the pun). :?:

I know he's well fed, but phenotypically he is close to perfect in the one photo I've seen. Isn't he an angus?

Oldtimer":1ly2i82z said:
He's just another composite bull- except he is being
highly promoted

Promotion, promotion, promotion......when something is promoted that much people start believing it must be a good thing. Statements like "I bought half interest for $50,000" will make most people a believer.

Bull sh_t sells................

Jovid":3fm032yr said:
Oldtimer":3fm032yr said:
He's just another composite bull- except he is being
highly promoted

Promotion, promotion, promotion......when something is promoted that much people start believing it must be a good thing. Statements like "I bought half interest for $50,000" will make most people a believer.
Bull sh_t sells................
it makes me a believer alright,, just not in a positive way

Im not using him, but I am using bulls from the ranch that bred him. Went to their bull sale this spring and they were a pretty impressive set of bulls. Copyright is a composite bull (mostly Angus).

GRTiger85":1l1g9mth said:
Im not using him, but I am using bulls from the ranch that bred him. Went to their bull sale this spring and they were a pretty impressive set of bulls. Copyright is a composite bull (mostly Angus).

How much did you have to pay for those over fed bad boyz?

Hope everything is alright in Glen Rose and the plant is not sending off too much radiation affecting your judgment.

Promotion - Commotion. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

25 a straw. I couldnt afford what they sold for. They were not overly fat compared to alot of bull sales I have been to. Just a solid set of uniform bulls.

KNERSIE":3vz9re65 said:
I know he's well fed, but phenotypically he is close to perfect in the one photo I've seen. Isn't he an angus?

I agree! The video of him is very impressive as well. Disregarding color, breed, and purity - I'm not sure you could ever breed one more perfect.

George

Herefords.US":2wump59t said:
KNERSIE":2wump59t said:

I agree! The video of him is very impressive as well. Disregarding color, breed, and purity - I'm not sure you could ever breed one more perfect.

George

And the lazy pecker

WichitaLineMan":19pgslr4 said:
Herefords.US":19pgslr4 said:
KNERSIE":19pgslr4 said:

George

And the lazy pecker

I didn't even know there was a video, he is still pretty impressive in the video although the lazy prepuce and the short gait definately take some appeal away. Unfortunately all I see now is a crossbred.

I don't like him because he is to short in his loin an he looked high in his rear flank or is that just the way I see it.

Latest posts