Copyright

Help Support CattleToday:

So he really is just a fat crossbred bull with a lazy pecker that can't walk.

Just what I would want for my herd.

Looks Like I finally got the answer I have been looking for thinks for all the post.
:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

alacattleman":3nif1rs4 said:
ga.prime":3nif1rs4 said:
Looked like he was walking just fine in the video.[/quote] dont matter if he flew around on angel wings with this bunch>>> he's black <<<

:lol2: Probably the most truthful statement I've read on here for weeks!! :clap:

3waycross":30zh7d8z said:
I actually like the bull but he is of no value to me in a registered operation.

Yep- same here...And there are several more proven Ohlde bulls out there can do as good or better a job...

I've got a commercial herd, and wouldn't hesitate to use him if he had something that interested me - that tiny little bit of BF, so far back in his ancestry, doesn't make me wince in the least; but as Oldtimer opined, there are other OCC bulls that better fit my perception of what my herd needs.

i guess i see it different being commercial i like the looks of ohdles cattle... but id be afraid of my weaning weights would be low

I just saw if you buy 10 straws than you get a free Copy Right Hat that just made me want to go buy 100 straws. :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Latest posts