Cooking Oops

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Son was helping me out yesterday by getting the pumpkin pies made. Since I was really sick he asked for the recipe and went work getting them made. :D
It all went well right up to the point in which we poured the pumpkin into the pie shells. I tasted the filling.........................
YUCK!
No sugar. :lol: :oops:
We learned how to divide sugar into two pies and stir it in without tearing the pie crusts, just glad we caught it before we baked and served them.
Gotta love them boys.

as an update i apparently made the washing machine overflow as well.

Some of us former professional batchelors are realy handy in the kitcken.
Got the back-up turkey baked, the youngset son did the pumpkin pies and now I have the turkey rivel soup in the crock pot..
Susie says that I was already house broken when she got me.
Dave Mc

Susie David":1nh409dp said:
Some of us former professional batchelors are realy handy in the kitcken.
Got the back-up turkey baked, the youngset son did the pumpkin pies and now I have the turkey rivel soup in the crock pot..
Susie says that I was already house broken when she got me.
Dave Mc

Auh! not saying he can't cook...he is a good cook, he was good in the kitchen but over the years I have spoilt him, as before I married him he was a single parent bringing up two kids, all by himself he had no parents around to help him. He done good.

Beefy":njybj7cu said:
well i did the dishes and the dishwasher caught on fire...

Little Woman decided it would be a good idea to use regular dish detergent in the dishwashing machine. That was interesting to say the least. She also thinks the smoke alarms are wired into the stove to let you know when dinner's done. :help:

cfpinz

cfpinz":1xe4ezue said:
Beefy":1xe4ezue said:
well i did the dishes and the dishwasher caught on fire...

Little Woman decided it would be a good idea to use regular dish detergent in the dishwashing machine. That was interesting to say the least. She also thinks the smoke alarms are wired into the stove to let you know when dinner's done. :help:

cfpinz

ive done the liquid soap in the dishwasher before too. mopped the floor that same day.

Beefy":2pmuyv4x said:
ive done the liquid soap in the dishwasher before too. mopped the floor that same day.

You must not have used enough. Ours flooded the kitchen every time it was cut on for the next week!

lol, well i was out of hte house allday so when i got back there were suds up to the counter. they say if youre gonna go, go all out.

Latest posts