Permethrin 10% - Cooking Meth

Help Support CattleToday:

OleScout

Reaction score
Was checking out at my friendly local TSC with a quart of Permethrin 10% to recharge a backrub. Clerk asked for my date of birth. I gave him I guess what was an inquisitive look as I gave him the info. He said we have to get date of birth now because they are using this stuff to cook meth. I said "Ok, but what is the minimum age to cook meth?". He said he didn't know. I told him "Well I need to find out, I sure don't want to be cooking if I'm not old enough."
No personal info except DOB. If the Permethrin is being used for that how do they think getting DOB is a deterrent?

callmefence":2tyw2n9v said:
I was in the feed store one day and a skinny jittery looking fellow comes in and ask about possibly getting a BAG of anhydrous ammonia. :shock:
You mean to tell me that drug dealer at the liquor store was not a straight shooter? :lol2:

They can't park tanks of anhydrous in town anymore meth heads steal it. Someone told me they had a breakdown and had to hire an armed guard to sit with the tank over night till it could be fixed the next day. I try to stay out of town.

talltimber":w533eogx said:
You get busted for manufacture and a paraphernalia charge will be a non-concern I bet

I was thinking back to a story I heard. Friend of a friend got arrested for something non drug related. Fighting or something like that. They searched his place and found the drano he had just bought and added a paraphernalia charge.

Pretty much anything can be used to make or cut meth these days. Meth has been around for a while, but was not such a problem, until they started using any chemical they can to make the stuff. It has just made it even more deadly because the user really has no idea what they are using.

Craig Miller":4ew9ulag said:
talltimber":4ew9ulag said:
You get busted for manufacture and a paraphernalia charge will be a non-concern I bet

I was thinking back to a story I heard. Friend of a friend got arrested for something non drug related. Fighting or something like that. They searched his place and found the drano he had just bought and added a paraphernalia charge.

I'd say that they would have a hard time making that stick, with even a half assed lawyer. They can charge you with whatever though, just to jack with you and cost you attorneys fees. I don't doubt it happened, just as you say.

M-5":3bu8zulr said:
Have to give DOB to buy paint and name and address to buy propane in grill containers . 18 is the legal age to cook meth

It's called "government conditionioning". The more we tolerate, we'll...the more we tolerate.
I know that Thomas Jefferson is dead and gone but among other words of wisdom from him is "Never give up liberty in the name of safety". It's too late but he saw it coming.

I've never heard of permethrin being used before, but they may have had a breakthrough!

I am wondering if the clerk knew what they were talking about. They ask for something every time I buy something. Zip, license, something every time it seems.

callmefence":39lb5enj said:
I was in the feed store one day and a skinny jittery looking fellow comes in and ask about possibly getting a BAG of anhydrous ammonia. :shock:
Fence you should have took him out to the truck and filled his back with Oxygen. You could have made some beer money real quick.

jedstivers":2d5wp7i9 said:
Well it seems I stumped Google with the question of how you use permethrin to cook meth.
I got a blank page.

Have the feds showed up yet?

Latest posts