Contest - 'Dogs in action'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Capture your dog/s in action...running, playing, swimming, hunting, herding etc and enter our contest.

Deadline for entries - 22 April 2020 @ 24h00. The voting poll will be held from 23 - 30 April.
All entries to be submitted via personal message to alisonb.
The winner will be announced on 1 May 2020.

Please read the rules before entering.

Have fun :D

Is that dog in action or dog inaction? They say the average dog sleeps 18 hours a day. My dog wants to be above average.

I guess if you want a picture of a dog actually doing something I will have to take a picture of someone else's dog.

alisonb said:
:p

Sleeping/napping is an action, so that pic of your dawg would qualify...
My dog and I are a well matched pair. We are both old, fat, half crippled, and hard of hearing. Although she has me beat on the napping department.
I did get to watch some amazing dog work today. Unfortunately too far away to take a picture. A good quarter mile away, maybe more. We were taking about 40 cows to a spring where they could get water. They over shot the spring. It was too steep for us to get over there on quads. B was right beside me talking to his dog over with the cows. The dog stopped the cows and brought them back toward us and then turned them down the hill to the water. Would have been an amazing video but I would have needed a really good camera.

I don't have a dog can I post my husband in the dog house? 🤓🤡😹

Naw I'm playing he is a good man. Maybe my neighbors husband in the dog house? 🤷🏽‍♀️

wbvs58 said:
Chevy said:
I don't have a dog can I post my husband in the dog house? 🤓🤡😹
I can't imagine your husband being in the dog house Shell. He seems like a really nice guy and seems to be very patient with you.

Ken

😅 Thats not even funny.

3 sides to every story...his's, her's, and the way I want to tell it.... 😅🤡

He don't feed the cows...he don't mow he don't shave he bet he doesn't wipe his own butt.....😝😅

Naw I'm messing he is a good guy. I thought he was a bad boy my mama wouldn't like him...turns out she likes him better than me. 😏

I get to see great dogs work nearly everyday. But most of the time I forget the camera. And when I remember the camera the action is out of range. Oh well a single picture wouldn't do a working dog justice.

Latest posts