Help Support CattleToday:

Best cow dog in action (or inaction?)

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 3 9.1%

Votes: 12 36.4%

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
I didn't even see the submission thread for this, but I dont' have a dog anyhow. This is my neighbors dog that walked over one night and made it look like he lived here all his life... dumber than a sack of left handed hammers that thing!

20170819_090911crop.jpg

Thanks everyone. It is certainly not easy getting an action shot of dogs working, I just happened to have the camera in the general direction and somehow got one of my black Kelpie Jeddah somewhere in the picture. I am a bit overwhelmed with working dogs I had two young kelpies coming along and then had to take back a border collie that I had rehomed with my brother in law after he died suddenly so things can get a bit hectic when they have a job to do but are starting to settle down as a team and working calmly.
I thought maybe a subject being "trees on your property". Just carrying on from Silver's post of the big trees I think this would provide a subject where we can display a bit of skill in composition of a photo in maybe a bit of an arty farty way. Even if you don't have any trees I am sure there is a shrub or something in the garden that can be used as part of a photo.

Ken

Latest posts