Contest - 'Cow Dung'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
:p
Take a photograph of cow dung concentrating on capturing 'texture'. No dung beetles or smiley faces please...just dung. Here is an article on textures that may be helpful.
https://photography.tutsplus.com/tu...-textures-and-a-free-texture-pack--photo-5373

The deadline for entries ends on 21 June 2018 24h00, the voting poll will be held from 22 - 30 June. All entries to be submitted via personal message to alisonb. The winner will be announced on 1 July.

Have fun :D

slick4591":36wg692u said:
jehosofat":36wg692u said:
Are you serious? This is the contest this month?

:lol: And there should be no reason that we don't have lots of pics. Hard to use lack of a subject as an excuse. :lol:

I'm a day late, we sorted and weaned yesterday afternoon. I was covered in cow shyt when we got done.

Here's a nice steaming pile of shyte.. been wetting and turning it every couple days.. Aaahhh.. Aromatherapy!
20180604_103221_HDR.jpg

I was working some cattle a few weeks back and my son and his wife came by with our 2 yr old grandson. He had a stick standing on the outside of the ally hitting at the cows and saying ''go, go, go...'' well the cows had slung their tails and he had spots of cow manure all over the little feller face and all. I thought it was kind of cute but did not get a picture of it. We had to get him washed up, as I am sure Grandma would not have thought it as funny as I did.

I wish I still had the picture of the fresh gooey pie that big Char bull dropped on the hood of my wife's white Pontiac Fiero some years ago.....she was not happy about it, and that's the day I was emphatically told to fence the lane and yard completely off from the pastures...

Caustic Burno":ho9r2d12 said:
alisonb":ho9r2d12 said:
Some great 'Cow pie' pics coming in :D

My entry was snubbed and turned down.
:cry:

The hay has to pass through the animal's gut CB...the resultant faecal matter is what we are interested in :p

alisonb":38b4pfh5 said:
Caustic Burno":38b4pfh5 said:
alisonb":38b4pfh5 said:
Some great 'Cow pie' pics coming in :D

My entry was snubbed and turned down.
:cry:

The hay has to pass through the animal's gut CB...the resultant faecal matter is what we are interested in :p

The said was cut with every intention of turning it into fecal matter. :cboy:

Farm Fence Solutions":2qw9tk6e said:
alisonb":2qw9tk6e said:
jehosofat":2qw9tk6e said:
Are you serious? This is the contest this month?
Is there something that worries you about our contest content this month?[....

Nope, not a thing. I just see so many pretty pictures in the contest, I was surprised to hear it was cow shyt. Maybe it's an artsy thing for artist types.

Latest posts