Contest 5 - 11 March "Reflections"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
This theme is open to the imagination and one can get some amazing effects, I'm thinking we are going to get some pretty spectacular images...... Capture photo's of reflected scenes, objects or light(could be abstract as well) off water, mirror, glass, an eyeball, sunglasses, metal, wineglass or any reflective surface.

The contest will run from 5-11 March, the poll from 12-18 March and the winner will be announced on the 19th March. Please PM you entries to hillsdown once again.

What can I say - have fun!!! :banana:

Seems like Brett Farve has a pic out there were he used a reflective image. Is that what you mean? :shock: :hide:

Please Alan, don't now go putting ideas in 'some' peoples heads - we could end up with an image that was adorned with pom poms or something :shock: :lol:

Well I'm getting a bit suspicious that someone's poaching ideas now...
Is the next one going to be 'big silver sheds'? (as seen for today only on Ranchers)

un-believ-able.
I just had to go look you know, and the new trend has caught on already... more people posting pics of big silver sheds.

NPD.

Oh darn, spelling it out carefully because typing too fast... have too many photos of reflections and don't know which to choose (which is what my last sentence should have read in secret communications, don't read it any other way).

Rego - Ok, that took a while but I eventually figured out what you were getting at. No poaching from my side but I cannot guarentee it won't happen in the future :p and don't worry NPD does not apply to you ;-) .

Well I'm trying to PM a photo to Hillsdown - it says it was sent - but its still in the Outbox and not the Sentbox! Can you tell me if it has arrived Hillsdown please??

Thanks Slick but I can't see a button to send it again from the Outbox?

jilleroo":2gqp27fy said:
Well I'm trying to PM a photo to Hillsdown - it says it was sent - but its still in the Outbox and not the Sentbox! Can you tell me if it has arrived Hillsdown please??

I got it jilleroo, thank you for sending it in . :wave:
Crazy busy here calving and trying to schlep around in a cast ,not enough hands or feet for that matter to keep up with everything . :help:

Messages will always stay in the outbox until they are picked up by the recip ,then it will go to the sent box . :tiphat:

Some really great entries coming in . Thank you everyone so very much for taking the time to submit a pic. If you all thought last weeks comp was hard to make a decision on, this week will have your wringing your hands .. :D

Thanks Hillsdown for explaining that - why are you in a caste, hope all is okay.

Latest posts