Contest 25-31 Jan "Brrrrrr"

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Share your pics of anything really cold - ice, snow, dressed up for the cold, frost damage, wet+cold etc. When we look at the pic we must feel the "Brrrrr" factor.

The contest will run from 25 - 31 Jan, the voting poll from 1 - 5 Feb and the winner will be announced on 6 Feb. Please PM your entry to hillsdown once again.

Look forward to seeing/feeling your 'cold'. :D

With the weather we have had this year your gonna get a pic of me laying in the deep freeze in a thong, flip flops, and a cowboy hat. That's as close to brrr as I'm gonna get. :lol:

Isomade":33gnv16s said:
With the weather we have had this year your gonna get a pic of me laying in the deep freeze in a thong, flip flops, and a cowboy hat. That's as close to brrr as I'm gonna get. :lol:
Looks like we're screwed on this one too Isom...just like the "mud" thing. Maybe get a pic of the grandaughter eating and ice cream cone.

TexasBred":1h9oi9t2 said:
Looks like we're screwed on this one too Isom...just like the "mud" thing. Maybe get a pic of the grandaughter eating and ice cream cone.
C'mon Iso and TB, surprise us...
hooknline":1h9oi9t2 said:
I'm thinking headlights.
Ice cream with a cherry on the top, you can throw a wet T shirt over it if you like :p

Mine is similar to Isom's... the only one I can think of is dunked in a cold mountain stream at the end of a bush walk.

alisonb":1wp92utt said:
TexasBred":1wp92utt said:
C'mon Iso and TB, surprise us...
hooknline":1wp92utt said:
I'm thinking headlights.
Ice cream with a cherry on the top, you can throw a wet T shirt over it if you like :p
I'm having a shiver here thinking outside the line. :lol: :lol: :hide:

TexasBred":9ii6mxn7 said:
I'm having a shiver here thinking outside the line. :lol: :lol: :hide:

TB, let's hope you have by now come up with come something ;-)

Some really great entries coming in that make me shiver just looking at them. Brrrr is right !!! :clap:

Keep them coming and thanks so much to everyone that has submitted a pic thus far . :tiphat:

It sure would be nice to have a full house for this contest . So keep the incredible "Brrrrr" pics coming .. You have until Midnight Jan.31 st .

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to submit a pic . :tiphat: