Commercials

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
Just saw one of those Vonage commercials, you know, the ones where people do the stupidest things. Man, I laughed. As far as commercials go, they're one of the best.

Dick

ranchwife":4lgt1hoc said:
agreed!!! the one commercial that drives the hubby nuts is the "Zoom...zooom...zoom" commercials for Mazda (i think :roll: )

I thought I was the only one that it bothered. That sound from the other one is just as bad. I didn;t know which products they were for since I turn them off as soon as they start.

dun

That's why I use the mute alot. Your right, that zoom, zoom commercial drives me nuts

Dick

dr. pepper has a catchy tune to it also, that new vanilla cherry or whatever it is. the one with the guy and girl in the restaurant and everyone is humming over what ever he is saying?

Howabout the one for some healthcare co. with the guy on a ladder about to whack a bees nest, and his friend on the ground?
Now that one is really funny.

Katherine

cowgirl580":2df2mhi0 said:
dr. pepper has a catchy tune to it also, that new vanilla cherry or whatever it is. the one with the guy and girl in the restaurant and everyone is humming over what ever he is saying?

my 15 year old's favorite commercial :D :D
"MANAMANA!!".....think that's what they say!! ;-)

THANK you! that makes so much more sense than "put the lime in the coconut"...

Latest posts