Come and shoot some gophers.

Help Support CattleToday:

Coyote

Reaction score
Here is an invite to any one that wants to come and shoot some gophers.(sorry no Rcalfers)
We are over run with them here in SW Saskatchewan. The boys went out on Sunday and shot 250.

Scot

Get a hold of your local SWF club or gun club in swift or poison them now before they produce another generation. I have heard of spraying with very toxic pesticide on new growth when they have little to eat works well if i remember right it i heard it was sevin as it washes off with a good rain and is fairly cheap to do, but not very eco-friendly.

My daughter has to go to Assinaboia for provincial finals in public speaking the end of April-maybe I'll drop off a gopher sniper on the way lol. I quit poisoning gophers years ago-we get to much recreation out of our couple little 'patches' of them. I know a few people from down your way in the cattle business.

Yeah we still have quite a bit-it's been pretty cold last few days so the runoff tightened up a bit so we shouldn't flood quite as bad. It's supposed to get to -21 tonight-can't wait for global warming to kick in-don't start calving for a month yet so hopefully things will be better by then. Just got some rodeo cows and 4H heifers coming now.

Latest posts