• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears

• ?????

• Total voters
mnmtranching":36yu0mvf said:
I sure hope the Bears win. Why? You know how much you see and hear Payton Manning on TV now? If the Colts win the only mug you willl see more often is of course Hillery. :shock: :roll: :(
Now don't you be dissing the TN boy. (even if he is a traitor :x )

mnmtranching":ubug6ynz said:
I sure hope the Bears win. Why? You know how much you see and hear Payton Manning on TV now? If the Colts win the only mug you willl see more often is of course Hillery. :shock: :roll: :(

Shake it off, mnmtranching. Rub some dirt on it.
And remember, those cows aren't saying "boo" when you feed your poorer hay, they're saying "moo".
Colts by 6.
Point of pride--not one Colts player needed a judge's permission to leave the state and go to Miami.
It looks like a darned good game to me. Best of luck to all.

john250":2a1ez7vd said:
mnmtranching":2a1ez7vd said:

Shake it off, mnmtranching. Rub some dirt on it.
And remember, those cows aren't saying "boo" when you feed your poorer hay, they're saying "moo".
Colts by 6.
Point of pride--not one Colts player needed a judge's permission to leave the state and go to Miami.
It looks like a darned good game to me. Best of luck to all.

See! Its even on the cattle forums, can't get away from the Payton Manning. :roll: Next there will be Hillery quotes. Jees :shock:

dun":7skskirt said:
At least the Bears didn't abandon their fan base.

dun

Wellllll......, lets say they responded to a business opportunity.

Indy is building its' 2nd stadium for the Colts. Baltimore wouldn't build them one.
I don't like being held up by franchise owners, but it's the way that business (sports) is conducted these days.
Cities view the TV coverage as "priceless". Right or wrong.
The way Indy is growing, it's hard to argue with the logic.

john250":3g6jkg87 said:

As a Bears fan, I feel Johnson should have been left behind. He probably won't be with the team next year, but my thinking is he shouldn't be allowed to play anymore this year. But I wouldn't get too worked up. There have been Colts players arrested in the past, too. No team is exempt from such things.

VanC":27mwtdgd said:
john250":27mwtdgd said:

As a Bears fan, I feel Johnson should have been left behind. He probably won't be with the team next year, but my thinking is he shouldn't be allowed to play anymore this year. But I wouldn't get too worked up. There have been Colts players arrested in the past, too. No team is exempt from such things.

That was probably a cheap shot. Da Bears are a class org, and Johnson is an exception. Colts haven't had arrests in my memory. You may be thinking of the Pacers. They keep the justice system busy.

john250":320cjt8n said:
dun":320cjt8n said:

dun

Indy is building its' 2nd stadium for the Colts. Baltimore wouldn't build them one.
I don't like being held up by franchise owners, but it's the way that business (sports) is conducted these days.

I alwasy thought extortion was against the law. I guess if you have a multimillion dollar payroll you can get away with it.
I used to follow the dodgers till they abandoned Brooklyn. Just can;t get excited about teams that think they're better then the fans.

dun

john250":3ex78m4i said:
VanC":3ex78m4i said:
john250":3ex78m4i said:

That was probably a cheap shot. Da Bears are a class org, and Johnson is an exception. Colts haven't had arrests in my memory. You may be thinking of the Pacers. They keep the justice system busy.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8517232/rcs

http://www.wishtv.com/Global/story.asp?=5892814

http://www.theindychannel.com/sports/92 ... etail.html

There's more, but you get the point. The sad fact is that it happens to the best organizations from time to time. It's how they deal with it that's the true test, IMO. Would have liked to have seen the Bears deal with Johnson differently, but not much I can do about it.

For the record, I think the Colts are a class organization. From what I've read from your posts, so are you. Trust me, if it were anyone but the Bears, I'd be 100% behind Indy in this one. As you said, good luck to both of them.

dun":p7g7st9t said:
john250":p7g7st9t said:
dun":p7g7st9t said:

dun

I alwasy thought extortion was against the law. I guess if you have a multimillion dollar payroll you can get away with it.
I used to follow the dodgers till they abandoned Brooklyn. Just can;t get excited about teams that think they're better then the fans.

dun

I would have quessed you were a Dodgers fan. No kiddin'!

Baltimore went right on and stole a team from Cleveland. They just didn't get the name.
The Baltimore Orioles were once the St Louis Browns. It happens.

I'm interviewing for herd manager here tomorrow. I know the owner, so it's a cinch I'll get the job. I just wish we could charge $150 a seat and $6.50/beer to watch us work cattle. It's kind of a superbowl. Without the commercials. And I'm still waitin' for the domed handling area.

Bears play caller never gave grossman a chance untill they trailed and it was obvious. Everyone new if they were going to pass or run before the snap. The play calling lost the game for the Bears.

I think even if the Bears had an average quarterback they would have won the game. On the other hand if the defence would have had a better game, Grossman would have been good enough.

I guess from all of this that dah bears lost, is that correct?

dun

dun":2tned7cx said:

dun

They lost the game that i watched, was there more than one super bowl? ;-) :lol: :lol:

curtis":2e9ekv0t said:
dun":2e9ekv0t said:

dun

They lost the game that i watched, was there more than one super bowl? ;-) :lol: :lol:

Saw it on the news this morning. At least my original guess that a team with a black head coach would win was right on the money.

dun

dun":1ltfu3fs said:
curtis":1ltfu3fs said:
dun":1ltfu3fs said:

dun

Saw it on the news this morning. At least my original guess that a team with a black head coach would win was right on the money.

dun

How much money did you win having a bet like that?
Where did you find someone that dumb to take a bet like that.
Surely not in your home state.
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts