• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bears

• ?????

• Total voters
john250":48kl2dtu said:
Well, the trash talk has begun. A "man on the street" from Chicago is quoted as saying "We have cities like Indianapolis. We call them suburbs".

People on the streets say lots of stupid things. I doubt if we hear much trash talk from the coaches or players on either side. Smith and Dungee are classy folks and that (hopefully) will reflect on the players.

Bears 26-23

well see... personally, i hope the colts win. but it'll be a good game! and speaking of which, good one dun... :lol:
ss

let the games begin!

I think it will be close. But i see the Bears winning because of an advantage in special teams. Although the Colts have Viniateri, I think overall the Bears have a better special teams. I think the Colts' offense and Bears defense match up well (with no advantage either way), and the Bears' offense and the Colts' defense match up well also (but with a slight, very slight, advantage to the Bears' offense).

Bears: 26
Colts: 22

Ryan

The bears they just find a way to win. Even though the analysts on TV think they have one of the worst QB's in the league. I think they will be proven wrong and have to eat a huge helping of crow, Grossman may not be the best in any one catagory or or have the best totals but his team finds a way to win. Can the colts win if manning isn't on his game like the bears have done, we saw that in the first half of the pats game. Despite what the colts are saying watch manning move he is injured and that happened in the first series against the pats and after being treated at half time he played well. Let the bears finish the job and they will win a superbowl.

I just want to see some really funny commercials. Don't care nothing about any of the Jackson bunch flashing body parts at half time or anything like that. Just good commercials. The Clydesdales and the Bull Frog should be good.

Indy: 163
Bears: 0

Trust me and put a 100.00 on it... you will win $654,547,333,996.00 when it comes true..

:D a little over a week and everyone seems all riled up! lol
keep leavin comments, this is gonna be even more fun
ss

I sure hope the Bears win. Why? You know how much you see and hear Payton Manning on TV now? If the Colts win the only mug you willl see more often is of course Hillery. :shock: :roll: :(