Colorado

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":2q95zrif said:
Hey 3way looks like you people up there are finally fed up with your gun laws.

Cal

I was fed up the day the commie b@stards passed them!

I'd like to call Angela Giron and ask her which corner she's gonna be turning tricks on tomorrow. I hope it's not too far. I would pay $2.00 to give her a little of what she gave us last winter!

If i am real lucky when i go Christmas shopping i will get to see John Morse working as a mall Santa.

3way, what have they done there now. I lived in Denver from 2005 to 2010. Downtown. I got my concealed carry permit in the city and county of Denver. Did you know at that time and is probably worse now, it was one of the hardest places in the US to get a concealed carry permit?

I was frequently walking Colfax on the east side at night. Better be protected or crazy to do that. :lol: Even the police I knew in the Uptown area as they call it, don't recommend that. Not too far from where the football players were shot when I lived there.

I was amazed in just 5 years living there how liberal the City of Denver had become. It might be as liberal as Washington, DC. I was in Dixon's one night with about 6 friends. After too many drinks, we got into politics. I was out-numbered 5 to 1. So to make up for it, I just got loud. Not rude, just loud. They came over twice and warned me that I was going to have to leave. Finally, the head lady came over and was real sweet about it. She ask what was my problem. I said I am just yelling at the 5 liberals. She smiled and said, "I'll call my Dad, he and you are the only two conservatives left in the City." We all laughed and I stopped shouting.

inyati13":kup0eeu9 said:
3way, what have they done there now. I lived in Denver from 2005 to 2010. Downtown. I got my concealed carry permit in the city and county of Denver. Did you know at that time and is probably worse now, it was one of the hardest places in the US to get a concealed carry permit?

I was frequently walking Colfax on the east side at night. Better be protected or crazy to do that. :lol: Even the police I knew in the Uptown area as they call it, don't recommend that. Not too far from where the football players were shot when I lived there.

I was amazed in just 5 years living there how liberal the City of Denver had become. It might be as liberal as Washington, DC. I was in Dixon's one night with about 6 friends. After too many drinks, we got into politics. I was out-numbered 5 to 1. So to make up for it, I just got loud. Not rude, just loud. They came over twice and warned me that I was going to have to leave. Finally, the head lady came over and was real sweet about it. She ask what was my problem. I said I am just yelling at the 5 liberals. She smiled and said, "I'll call my Dad, he and you are the only two conservatives left in the City." We all laughed and I stopped shouting.

Welcome to my little slice of HE{{ :frowns: