colonoscopy prep

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
For anyone planning doing this, test out as many brands of toilet paper before hand as possible. Get the very softest you can for the big day.

One of the greatest advances in medical science is the pink cream that comes in those little flat foil pouches that is formulated specifically to east the pain of this procedure.......

5 out of 5 butt wipers agree that Cottonell is the best paper for such delicate work. Also if given a choice, be sure to ask for propanol. Stuff is wonderful and its no wonder Michael Jackson was hooked on the stuff. A 20 minute nap equates to 8 hours of sleep. Wondrous stuff it is.

My b-i-l was diagnosed with prostate cancer right before Christmas, and has started his radiation treatment. He said the exploratory procedures were far worse than the radiation, and knows all about the pink cream.
(His docs say his prognosis is very good for full recovery, and he's not suffering any ill effects from the radiation at all so that's a big relief for all of us)

Forget toilet paper....get the supe sized bag of cotton balls and blot....ain't so substance there anyway but that gatorade you drank. :nod:

Ive had over a dozen in my life and often daily now is like living a prep. The secret is azz wipes!!!!! Use before the dreaded butt burn occurs.

My vote is angel soft for paper

Are you guys talking about calmoseptine as the pink cream?

TexasBred":wzo55fdx said:
Forget toilet paper....get the supe sized bag of cotton balls and blot....ain't so substance there anyway but that gatorade you drank. :nod:

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :lol:

My father had to have one once when he was in the hospital. He finally got tired of going back and forth from the bed to the toilet, so he just stayed on the toilet and left the door open so he could see the television. It seemed funny at the time. Now that I've had one I empathize with him.

I think I needed a car wash.

Sit on the throne, jump in the shower. Out of the shower, back on the throne. It went on for hours. Didn't know you could flush that much fluid out of your behind.

Baby wipes. That's where it is. Forget that cottonelle. Wipe your nose with it and you got fibers all over your face. Makes you wonder what sticks to you elsewhere.

I know nothing about the pink cream. Tell me more.

skyhightree1":1dsvpf2e said:
Definately not looking forward to all that :shock:
After about 55 they will hound you about it. After 70 they really get serious about hounding and your a captive audience because you have to see them more often. Particularly if you are losing weight, I dropped 45 pounds in a year and ahalf and they got all in a sweat about it.

dun":8qhq5wkf said:
I dropped 45 pounds in a year and ahalf and they got all in a sweat about it.

Were you trying to drop weight or did you need to drop weight? Take care of yourself dun. This place wouldn't be the same without your input.

dun":69g6dctd said:
For anyone planning doing this, test out as many brands of toilet paper before hand as possible. Get the very softest you can for the big day.

:lol: :lol: My doctor is beside herself because I will not go have a colonoscopy. It has been 14 years since my last colonoscophy.

dun":mxlrea5k said:
I feel your pain. Even while I was using a colostomy bag for 8 months I had to have the tests 2 times. That was a mess.

TexasBred":2p43j7qb said:
skyhightree1":2p43j7qb said:
Relax big boy....everything will come out ok. :cowboy:

:lol2:

dun":2p43j7qb said:
skyhightree1":2p43j7qb said:
After about 55 they will hound you about it. After 70 they really get serious about hounding and your a captive audience because you have to see them more often. Particularly if you are losing weight, I dropped 45 pounds in a year and ahalf and they got all in a sweat about it.

i have to start at 40 my dad had colon cancer they removed 12" of large intestine last year

backhoeboogie":3ea3j2ci said:
dun":3ea3j2ci said:
I dropped 45 pounds in a year and ahalf and they got all in a sweat about it.

Were you trying to drop weight or did you need to drop weight? Take care of yourself dun. This place wouldn't be the same without your input.
Wasn;t trying and didn;t need to. I was only 165 when it started. I think it's just all the dam meds that I'm taking for pain and the heart crap.

inyati13":otf9zmcf said:
dun":otf9zmcf said:

:lol: :lol: My doctor is beside herself because I will not go have a colonoscopy. It has been 14 years since my last colonoscophy.
It was only 12 for me, but this weight loss deal has them really spun up so I gave in, so hopefully
they'll shut up.

Latest posts