College

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows about any college show teams. I need to know if anyone has info on one or if they still have them. Thanks

Well Texas A&M and SHSU both have show teams I will be showin for SHSU in a another year going to a jr college know to get basics out of the way because I would not study when I can clip and fit lol but its true ;-)

I plan on going to SHSU next year and getting on the show team too. The cattle weren't great when I saw them last year, but they will sure give me something to do down there.

Trinity Valley in Athens has a Charolais team. I think Stephen F. Austin in Nacogdoches does as well. I'm sure there are others but that's all I know.

I know that Connors State College in Warner, Oklahoma has a pretty good judging team, but some tend to be more concerned with the "college lifestyle" rather than judging. Eastern in Wilburton, Oklahoma has a really good judging team, and both are located pretty close to Arkansas. Good Luck!

I am sorry, I read the thread wrong, I thought you were asking about Livestock Judging Teams, not show teams. I apologize!

Latest posts