Coleman Bravo 6313

Help Support CattleToday:

gizmom said:
Wow I like him, did you sell him or keep him to use?

Gizmom

We sold him, we almost bought him back. kinda wish we would have. He has really good numbers as well. Engages Dam is a really good donor whose calves are constantly at the top.

Cowboy Up x 1169 (Engage's Dam)

Cowboy Up x 1169

Very nice group of bulls, I confess I'm not a Cowboy up fan but I must be an 1169 fan cause I like those two bulls. The seedstock seems to have more mass but that might just be photo angle. Congrats on a solid pen of bulls.

Gizmom

gizmom said:
Very nice group of bulls, I confess I'm not a Cowboy up fan but I must be an 1169 fan cause I like those two bulls. The seedstock seems to have more mass but that might just be photo angle. Congrats on a solid pen of bulls.

Gizmom

Yeah, Funny thing is the Cowboy Ups were the highest selling. But he was the highest selling bull in Montana before Bravo.
We have actually really liked them here. Are pretty similar growth and muscle to Resource. Big question will be the daughters
They look really nice. We'll find out next year.

Don't get me wrong about cowboy up I like his look but when I saw him at stud he acted like he would get you, charged the fence and he wasn't bluffing. So his manners turned me against him not his looks.

Gizmom

gizmom said:
Don't get me wrong about cowboy up I like his look but when I saw him at stud he acted like he would get you, charged the fence and he wasn't bluffing. So his manners turned me against him not his looks.

Gizmom

Interesting, we did have one Cowboy Up bull calf that was a little more nervous when working them. Others have been really good tempered.

Sostra said:
Can anyone post pics or give an update on the calves they have seen sired by Coleman Bravo 6313?
We had calves last year by Bravo , Raindance, and President.
The Bravo calves took longer to come on than the others but are Deeper bodied and he is more of a heifer bull. We really like our females by him.
My favorite and most consistent have been the Raindances. Every one has been a good performer and have extra style. The President and Raindance are longer and bigger framed than Bravos.
Coleman Angus has some really nice Bravos selling next week.
I think he works best on bigger cows. He adds a lot of depth and capacity.

Latest posts