Coke Recall

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
If you have a Coca-Cola, Minute Maid, or Sprite product in your fridge; you should take a look at two recent recalls by Coca-Cola.

Food Safety Network reported that the products were recalled because they might contain metal objects.

Thank goodness I have not bought or consumed any coke products in at least five years. Now if I could just break this chocolate habit. Thanks for the heads up HDR.
That's quite an accomplishment. I'd have to have a cheat sheet with me at all times to figure out which products are theirs to have a chance at avoiding them.

If you have a Coca-Cola, Minute Maid, or Sprite product in your fridge; you should take a look at two recent recalls by Coca-Cola.

Food Safety Network reported that the products were recalled because they might contain metal objects.
Metal objects in Coke!
No worries, the magnets I received when vaccinated should handle them just fine in protecting me from 'hardware." :)

Don't drink coke products. Drink very little other sodas or other stuff from pepsi either. I like Simply orange, Simply lemonade products but it all is getting so expensive that I do alot more water and homemade iced tea and fresh from the cow milk.

Metal objects in Coke!
No worries, the magnets I received when vaccinated should handle them just fine in protecting me from 'hardware." :)
You won't be laughing when you find yourself stuck to the refrigerator door and someone is using your forehead to write out a shopping list!

Thank goodness I have not bought or consumed any coke products in at least five years. Now if I could just break this chocolate habit. Thanks for the heads up HDR.
I used to drink a 2L bottle of Dr. Pepper every day, more in the summer. Woke up one day about 10 years ago and can't stand the taste of any soft drink - might drink 2 or 3 per year if I can't find something else.

Now, beer on the other hand........

I can't remember the last time I drank a Coke, or any Coke product. I do drink my one can of Dr Pepper every day (the plastic bottles taste weird).

Wifes been making me water kefir flavoured with fruit, tastes nice enough but by golly is it playing havocs with me system, she guarantees me it'll settle.

I'm a water man, always have been. When i was younger working hard picking fruit on 14 hour days i could go through 20 litres on hot days, would have got expensive if i was drinking coke.

The heart Dr imparted some info to me the other day - said drinking 2 alcoholic drinks a day via research will extend your life for 3 years. I thanked him for the info but will stick to water, coffee and tea and live less. I've had relatives who likely extended their lives 25+ years, or tried, via "more is better". What our family does not need is one more drunk!

"100% real. Metal not from concentrate."
Comment stolen from the story.😂😂😂

most recalls are a joke, if NOT related to pathogens, i wouldnt be surprised if this recall was the result of improperly filled out paperwork; seen that happen before.

Anywho, i gladly drank a coke earlier; needed a change from my mountain dew and dr pepper🥤🥤

Latest posts