Classes for Men

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":q66xf04i said:
Dave":q66xf04i said:
I was recently in the lunch room at work with a co-worker. A young female co-worker walked through and he said something to her. She obviously didn't hear him and kept walking. He said that all young ladies were ignoring him anymore. I told him I have started ignoring all females. He asked how well that was working out for me. After some thought I replied, "just as well as bending over backwards for then ever did. Except it is a lot more peaceful".

I have found through my life experience, that ignoring a man will make him chase you all the more. So will the silent treatment. If I am really mad at Steve, I don't talk to him and it makes him nuts. Sooner or later he wil apoplgize.

Now, I don't want any of you mens to start acting like the silent treatment is a good thing. :roll:

If my wife ain't talken to me that means I aint' done nothing wrong. :D

Walt

MistyMorning":32pedm8d said:
chrisy":32pedm8d said:
flaboy":32pedm8d said:
Class 15 -Dealing with Emotions - This class will delve into the depths of the most inner workings of the female and teach you how to pretend to listen, how to pretend you care what she thinks, and do this while you are watching TV. :help:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: don't make me laugh but.....sorry this encounters doing three things at once, and everyone knows men couldn't cope with such a thing, one thing on the brain is enough, brain implode within first few seconds of class. :banana: :roll:

If that isn't the truth there Chris.....but it is pretty amazing that bagboy put three examples of dealing with emotions together.....heck I thought he had just learned how to walk and chew gum at the same time! :shock:

Now you gals know this is just not true. We have no problem. We always have at least two things on our mind and we do ok. One is whatever we are doing at the time. The second one is always on our mind. :nod: So, you see we are always multitasking and you want more? :lol2:

I'm seein a bunch of delusional and anger management issues arising from you womenfolk. 8)

If ya'll will give me and my co-hort and partner in psycology practice,a little time to clear our schedules for the day, I think we might be able to help you.

WP, N, Crowder
Drs. of Psycoanylis

Lammie":14afnmbu said:
Number 3 is a waste of time, as I believe that peeing everywhere is in the male DNA.

Number 11 is good and it can save a man's life. I need to sign the Hub up for that one.

Excuse me? I lift the seat each and every time. Then SHE gets mad because when she goes to pee and sits on the porcelean (instead of the seat) I get my a__ chewed again. You want it both ways??? :lol: :lol:

I've just started going outside. I have a favorite tree - the one with the bark knocked off.

Earl Thigpen":1hg86m2g said:
Lammie":1hg86m2g said:
Number 3 is a waste of time, as I believe that peeing everywhere is in the male DNA.

Number 11 is good and it can save a man's life. I need to sign the Hub up for that one.

Excuse me? I lift the seat each and every time. Then SHE gets mad because when she goes to pee and sits on the porcelean (instead of the seat) I get my a__ chewed again. You want it both ways??? :lol: :lol:

I've just started going outside. I have a favorite tree - the one with the bark knocked off.

Yes, it took me a while to figure out what was killing the shrubs.

flaboy":2vvvsp6x said:
Class 15 -Dealing with Emotions - This class will delve into the depths of the most inner workings of the female and teach you how to pretend to listen, how to pretend you care what she thinks, and do this while you are watching TV. :help:

I'd fail that one over and over. Class #12 too. Someone just ask me, "Ya just don't get it do you?" and I can answer "NO!!"

Can I just clep all the others? Piece of cake. 12 and 15 would eat my lunch.

Now, you know it is an all or nothing thing, there, Backhoe... You don't get to pick and choose. You have to whole degree plan. You have the dogged determination of an engineer, you can do this.

Lammie":2ekyqf64 said:
Now, you know it is an all or nothing thing, there, Backhoe... You don't get to pick and choose. You have to whole degree plan. You have the dogged determination of an engineer, you can do this.

Oh I've got the Herrmann Whole Brain Model results right here in my cube. In fact, their scale does not go high enough in quadrant A and I go completely off of the scale under pressure. Most folks head for the reptilian brain under pressure and I do the opposite. I am a little over average in Quadrants B & D.

My problem is Quadrant C. No doubt about it. The "Interpsersonal, Emotional, Musical, Spiritual and Talking" side of me is extremely weak. I rank a 32, which is not as bad as some, but pretty weak. So anything that doesn't figure in to be logically correct, I probably just ignore it. (kind of like some people I ignore :lol:)

There's one on here that keeps trying to provoke me. He's thinking he can get me into the reptilian brain mode and match witts. That's his guise since he couldn't fight a fair fight and needs an edge. He doesn't realize that provoking me works against him. My HBDI results prove it.

If I have to learn touchy feely things and it fits into the degree plan, I am doomed!!! I'll take the wife shopping, only because I love her. I'd rather go to the dentist.

BHB, that was such an engineer's reply!!! :D I would have expected nothing less!! :D

Lammie":a8zbuona said:
BHB, that was such an engineer's reply!!! :D I would have expected nothing less!! :D

If you are calling me a nerd, that truth doesn't hurt much. Just remember, all the nerds I work with call me a redneck. Is there a redneck nerd category somewhere? I do come to work in the a.m. right after feeding the nurse cows in the dark. It is kind of hard to dodge stepping in cow pies at 5 a.m.

Redneck nerd? That might be a separate thread.
There is a fellow on the first county road east of me who has a computer business in his house trailer. And I know another computer dealer who is pretty redneck. But actually, those guys are more "white trash" than "redneck".
An acquaintance of my daughter is studying Ag Electronics on a scholarship/employment agreement with John Deere. If you have noticed, they are loading their equipment with electronic stuff. The old line mechanics aren't comfortable with that (a lot of them) so Deere is actually training kids to get enough to work on the stuff. To my mind, this guy would be a "hi tech redneck" or a redneck nerd.

The reason someone created this rather funny list is because the presence of a Y chromosome insures that we can walk right past things that drive women crazy. And go crazy over things that make them shrug their shoulders.

I think my shrubbery must be tougher. I haven't killed it yet with golden showers.

john250":1o5ds6wp said:
There is a fellow on the first county road east of me who has a computer business in his house trailer. And I know another computer dealer who is pretty redneck. But actually, those guys are more "white trash" than "redneck".
An acquaintance of my daughter is studying Ag Electronics on a scholarship/employment agreement with John Deere. If you have noticed, they are loading their equipment with electronic stuff. The old line mechanics aren't comfortable with that (a lot of them) so Deere is actually training kids to get enough to work on the stuff. To my mind, this guy would be a "hi tech redneck" or a redneck nerd.

The reason someone created this rather funny list is because the presence of a Y chromosome insures that we can walk right past things that drive women crazy. And go crazy over things that make them shrug their shoulders.

I think my shrubbery must be tougher. I haven't killed it yet with golden showers.

Huh...hmmm...Hey, I like your avatar! :D

Alice

I will be signing my husband up for classes 2 and 14. He is pretty good at the rest he even does a lot of his own laundry ( well anything that doesn't really require reading directions like jeans, socks and underwear the main things of his I do NOT want to wash.

Apparently Mens pee is good for the soil, but womens isn't it is to acidy. I saw this on a gardening programme of all places. So men if you are using the ground outside and plants are dieing you should see the quack, as your water works could be to strong. :cboy:
'If it's yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down'' the water conservasion saying.

backhoeboogie":1d9q12c3 said:
If you are calling me a nerd, that truth doesn't hurt much. Just remember, all the nerds I work with call me a redneck. Is there a redneck nerd category somewhere? I do come to work in the a.m. right after feeding the nurse cows in the dark. It is kind of hard to dodge stepping in cow pies at 5 a.m.

Hey BHB, maybe we can start our own little club of redneck nerds. Maybe even get some groupies and call them redneck nerdettes. In between re-welding hay rings, selling some calves, training some horses, and spreading some fill dirt this past weekend I managed to setup a wireless router, install a new UPS, connect two pc's to the router, and get an IP camera running in the house. :welcome:

flaboy":1uuscmou said:
backhoeboogie":1uuscmou said:

Hey BHB, maybe we can start our own little club of redneck nerds. Maybe even get some groupies and call them redneck nerdettes. In between re-welding hay rings, selling some calves, training some horses, and spreading some fill dirt this past weekend I managed to setup a wireless router, install a new UPS, connect two pc's to the router, and get an IP camera running in the house. :welcome:

Its all good, except for that nerdette thing. Gotta pass on that one. The boss lady has been putting up with me for 27 years, and I've played enough dodge ball as it is. But I can send all them cute little fuzzy nerdettes down your way.

Now if anyone has any secrets or insight on how I can get through or around #12 and #15, this 'un needs some help. Big time!

backhoeboogie":2h1j0h2o said:
Now if anyone has any secrets or insight on how I can get through or around #12 and #15, this 'un needs some help. Big time!
If she has put up with you for 27 years, and you have the others licked, 12 doesn't matter (actually none of them do). Sorry to hear about 15 tho ~ that one will eat your lunch.....

john250":2v2li93s said:
There is a fellow on the first county road east of me who has a computer business in his house trailer.

I've got me one of them fancy house trailers :oops: . 35 foot long and self contained. It is parked down in the cow pasture because it takes up to much real estate in the driveway. If I ever had to sleep in the "dog house", there wouldn't be much sympathy for me!

backhoeboogie":39y6qsol said:
john250":39y6qsol said:
There is a fellow on the first county road east of me who has a computer business in his house trailer.

I've got me one of them fancy house trailers :oops: . 35 foot long and self contained. It is parked down in the cow pasture because it takes up to much real estate in the driveway. If I ever had to sleep in the "dog house", there wouldn't be much sympathy for me!

I'm guessing, just guessing, that yours is less than 40 years old and lacks the broken down Massey in the driveway.