Clarksville, TN

Help Support CattleToday:

greatgerts

Reaction score
I am hauling cattle to GA in early November, and was wondering if any of the CT folks are close to the Clarksville, TN area that I could lay over my cattle for the night. If I had the opportunity to leave earlier in the day, I'd drive right through, but leaving after a full day of work, I don't think it would happen.

There's a sale barn in Guthrie KY that's only about 8 miles from Clarksville that would probably let you drop them there as long as it wasn't a Wednesday or a Thursday.

How many are you talking about? Im about 20 miles east of clarksville 2 miles off I 24 have a small area that may work.

Guthrie stockyard is a good bet. As previously stated, wed and thurs are out. You can drop them in my working pen as well. I'm not far from I 24. I don't have any square bales at the moment, but your welcome to feed and water.

I'm just south of Clarksville... but it would be 20 miles off of I-24. Like many have said, Guthrie Stockyard may be your best bet. How many head are we talking about? I would be more than willing to help... PM me if you need to.

I'll check into Guthrie. I am hauling 2 pairs and 2 bred cows. It would be on the night of November 3 (a Thursday night).

greatgerts":x0s0gpre said:
I'll check into Guthrie. I am hauling 2 pairs and 2 bred cows. It would be on the night of November 3 (a Thursday night).

Ky-Tenn Livestock (270) 483-2504

There was a post about being friends with people we've never met a while back. I think this thread pretty much sums up that subject. Lots of good folks on here.

Clodhopper":3g1yot4r said:
There was a post about being friends with people we've never met a while back. I think this thread pretty much sums up that subject. Lots of good folks on here.

I agree. That's why I asked here first.

Latest posts