TN Beef Agribition

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Are any of my fellow Tennesseans from the board attending the beef agribition in Murfreesboro tomorrow?

tncattle467":3lx7r6x2 said:
alacattleman":3lx7r6x2 said:
i think tncattle467 is going, give him a right uppercut for us :cowboy:

Besides here in TN if you are in fear of bodily injury or death you are justified in shooting someone

You shouldn't be in fear of bodily injury or death from Ol' HOSS......just look at my avatar compared to yours......I'd be more likely to buy you a cup of coffee and discuss the merits of Gelbvieh cattle than I would to upper cut you.......sides I'm only 5 foot 3 inches and 120 pounds :cowboy:

tncattle467":39au21zm said:
alacattleman":39au21zm said:

I aint, going it is my son's birthday so I am going to spend time with him. Besides here in TN if you are in fear of bodily injury or death you are justified in shooting someone so therefore since I have an hcp if he attempted to upper cut me I would be within my legal right to empty the public defender with 4 .410 000 4 pellet and one 45 colt into his chest from close range. That would take care of that. Aint skeert.

Thanks Alacattleman it's been ages since we got to hear him threaten to shoot someone on here. What a great way to end the week. Now that I know all's well with the universe.

I just got back from down there...Saw some darn good Hereford cattle sell way cheap.Hoss, I could not find anyone resembling your avatar.Woulda liked to have metcha.

Crowderfarms":333kvqm7 said:
I just got back from down there...Saw some darn good Hereford cattle sell way cheap.Hoss, I could not find anyone resembling your avatar.Woulda liked to have metcha.

Crowder,

I would have enjoyed meeting you too. Yep....I watched some of that Hereford auction. Some of those heifers went for 700 - 800 dollars. I couldn't believe it. There was some really nice registered heifers being sold cheaper than some commercial heifers. We might have been standing next to each other and didn't even know it :)

I spent most of my time at the ABS booth and looking at automatic waterers. Oh...and I had a hat embroideried with my farm name. I left around 3 during the Charolais judging.

HOSS":1b9jhppl said:
tncattle467":1b9jhppl said:
alacattleman":1b9jhppl said:

Besides here in TN if you are in fear of bodily injury or death you are justified in shooting someone

You shouldn't be in fear of bodily injury or death from Ol' HOSS......just look at my avatar compared to yours......I'd be more likely to buy you a cup of coffee and discuss the merits of Gelbvieh cattle than I would to upper cut you.......sides I'm only 5 foot 3 inches and 120 pounds :cowboy:

Maybe your username should have been pony instead?

You shouldn't be in fear of bodily injury or death from Ol' HOSS......just look at my avatar compared to yours......I'd be more likely to buy you a cup of coffee and discuss the merits of Gelbvieh cattle than I would to upper cut you.......sides I'm only 5 foot 3 inches and 120 pounds :cowboy:[/quote]

Maybe your username should have been pony instead?[/quote]

Pony Boy....now thats a handle I shoulda used.

HOSS":2lpxnafm said:

Maybe your username should have been pony instead?[/quote]

Pony Boy....now thats a handle I shoulda used.[/quote]

tncattle467 said:
Maybe alacattleman will attempt to uppercut me one day and wind up on the wrong side of the public defender. WHO KNOWS? WHO CARES?[/quote] well !!! you have plumb scared me to death :cowboy:

tncattle467":1761t1vo said:
Good to hear about the agribition. It was my son's 32nd birthday yesterday so I didnt go to the agribition. We went to eat at golden corral.

Did you go to the one in Chattanooga? Last time I ate there I got sick....probably from the salad bar.

Latest posts