Circle the Cat

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":22tkik2q said:
Be easier to just shoot the dam thing.
I can't... I love cats to much. There's nothing better for a cowpup than an interactive chew toy that fights back. I say let kitty out... He'll beg to get back in in pretty short order.

ALACOWMAN":1ab2uw2k said:
got four cats in my barn, necessary evil, not a rat in a 1/8 mile radius.. and they give the birds he$%

I can loan you a few so there won't be any in the county!
We only have about 30-40 last count before the newborns started to arrive :lol:
Valerie

interesting...
it's a little like playing poker....all a matter of how it starts...odds in your favor seem to be about 1 in 8...
poker is easier to win :lol2:

vclavin":3h2umuxr said:
ALACOWMAN":3h2umuxr said:
got four cats in my barn, necessary evil, not a rat in a 1/8 mile radius.. and they give the birds he$%

Valerie
Sounds like you need a few coyotes to thin the cat herd.....

1982vett":162xglru said:
vclavin":162xglru said:
ALACOWMAN":162xglru said:

Valerie
Sounds like you need a few coyotes to thin the cat herd.....

Got the dogs thinning the coyotes, may have to import starving mice from Texas :lol: :lol:
Valerie

cats are cunning little devils, they only seem to live where they want to, cupboard love....but I love them just the same and would never hurt one and I'll leave it there.
cat_nap.gif

Trick I found is not clicking consecutive dots. Skip every other one or so and fill in the blanks when you can. Start bigger than you think you should also. I can get him 75% of the time.

Latest posts