Chute question

Help Support CattleToday:

Hogfarmer10

Reaction score
I have an old squeeze chute (Universal brand) that is made so that you can hook it up to the 3 point hitch on a tractor to move it to different corrals on the farm or to set it onto a trailer. I'm looking for a replacement chute. I can't find any that offer the 3 point hitch on the front. Do y'all know of any brand that does? I really hate to go the route of a wheel kit (especially for what they cost) but I'm afraid that's going to be my only option. Thanks y'all.

I have an old squeeze chute (Universal brand) that is made so that you can hook it up to the 3 point hitch on a tractor to move it to different corrals on the farm or to set it onto a trailer. I'm looking for a replacement chute. I can't find any that offer the 3 point hitch on the front. Do y'all know of any brand that does? I really hate to go the route of a wheel kit (especially for what they cost) but I'm afraid that's going to be my only option. Thanks y'all.
Buy the chute you like and get your welder to adapt it to whatever you need for a 3 point hitch.
Probably cheaper than buying a wheel kit.
All the best and cheers from Alberta!
Bez

For-Most offers the 3pt option. Pretty sure it pins on the headgate.

Thanks guys. I had given thought to adding a hitch but hadn't found a chute that would accommodate it without quite a bit of modifications. I had not considered for-most. Honestly, I've never even seen one of theirs. I will definitely check them out. Thanks again

Latest posts