Christmas Gifts

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
For all of you that have a hard time shopping for the person that has everything , I have found the perfect gift.

00q0q_5dAFJwyOdZ3_600x450.jpg

click the link to see all of the shirts. LOL I wish I had of thought of these

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/grq/4799804617.html

I was already planning on getting you a Duck hat and jersy along with a box of Kleenex to watch the game with.

Alan":2j7kcjjx said:
I was already planning on getting you a Duck hat and jersy along with a box of Kleenex to watch the game with.

I say we make this bet public, If noles win I will send you a shirt and you have to take a new CT pic wearing it and if the ducks win I will do the same.

M5farm":1dpscgqj said:
Alan":1dpscgqj said:

I say we make this bet public, If noles win I will send you a shirt and you have to take a new CT pic wearing it and if the ducks win I will do the same.

I could see an avatar change be apart of this bet.

Deepsouth":33cdddio said:
M5farm":33cdddio said:
Alan":33cdddio said:

I could see an avatar change be apart of this bet.

:shock: :shock: you don't even have a team at the party DS, you don't get a vote! :lol:

M5farm":3t14vut8 said:
Alan":3t14vut8 said:

That sounds like a fair deal! I'm from Texas and we play Arkansas I don't know much...

Just for the record no wager has been made between M5 and myself ......... Yet! :mrgreen:

It's taking me this long to be able to scroll past DS last post, I hope it was photoshopped. :yuck: :yuck: