Chris Ledoux

Help Support CattleToday:

cornstalk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is a bummer. Chris Ledoux has passed away at the age of 56. Complications associated with liver cancer. Ledoux was easily my favorite artist's. This guy was the real deal...... I'm going to miss him. He made it through South Dakota almost yearly.
Modern country music just doesnt do much for me anymore.....he was one of the few I really enjoyed.

This ones for you Chris! You will be missed !!

Our choices for REAL Country Music got narrowed greatly today..Seems more and more like F__G's with cowboy hats, calling themselves country artists.At least Chris knew the difference between a Heifer and a Steer, and a Mare and a Gelding. May he rest in peace.

:eek: oh no how sad. I liked him. he been to our local fair a few times i loved seeing him concert. i dont see a big difference in most of today country then from pop music. i love the early 90's and mid 90's country music. :cry: i will sure miss him he was a good preformer

one of my favorites all time. Local radio station played his songs for "93" minutes. They had a great tribute and lots of stories as to how much of just a regular guy he was.

heard the tragic news on my way to north dakota (taking my sick dad home to spend the remainder of his days :cry: )...was gassing up in park city, montana when the news broke!! damn near cried!! the hubby and i danced to "look at you girl" and "tougher than the rest" at our wedding reception!! country/western music has, indeed, lost one of the last "original" singers!! simply won't be the same....my prayers go to his widow and children!

Today the local country station played "$5 fine for whining" and made it sound as if he had just died. I know this is the show me state, but what were they waiting for, to make absolutley sure he'ld died?

dun

Latest posts