Chris Kyle

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Sniper killed yesterday at a Texas gun range very little detail in the news.

It is kind of like all the seals on the Bin Laden raid taken out and no one smelled a rat there.
Hardly mentioned on the news as well.

Caustic Burno":24yq518i said:

It is kind of like all the seals on the Bin Laden raid taken out and no one smelled a rat there.

Caustic I knew there were several lost in that crash. Have they all been killed now?

3waycross":156icy5h said:
Caustic Burno":156icy5h said:

Caustic I knew there were several lost in that crash. Have they all been killed now?

This was in Dec.
AP are reporting a statistically impossible tragedy for U.S. forces in Afghanistan– that of the 38 NATO forces killed in a helicopter crash Friday night, "more than 20″ were members of SEAL Team 6, the covert unit that took credit for killing Osama bin Laden in May.

Chris went to college up here at Tarleton University. He was working at a shooting range benefit for veterans with PTSD, and apparently another veteran with PTSD turned on him and shot him and another guy dead at point blank range, then took his pickup. He was the deadliest sniper in US history, over 150 confirmed kills, and was himself wounded 4 times in 4 tours of duty. We don't need to lose heroes like that.

Latest posts