chipotle ad is pretty cool

Help Support CattleToday:

Pretty good, unless you know that they don't claim to have the "humanely raised" product every day. Other times, they substitute the "Industrial" stuff and they don't tell you. And, the chain of restaurants has been busted for hiring illegal aliens in their stores. And, they are just wrong with all this mumbo-jumbo about "evil" industrial ag. I'm about 100 miles from the closest Chipotle. I've got no plans to visit.

We have sevarel in the area, I don't know much about them, is it a vegan restaurant? I thought the add was strange myself.

Isn't there stock going through the roof, or do I have them confused with another chain?

i have only eaten in one once....liked the food....
but this bashing of conventional agriculture will put me right back at the local taco bell.....

Bigfoot":3jkjgva8 said:
Isn't there stock going through the roof, or do I have them confused with another chain?

You have the right chain in mind Bigfoot.

We have one in Brentwood and I've eaten there a couple of times. They serve a lot of meat so no, it's not a vegan place. The food is good but I prefer Moe's Southwest if I'm in the mood for a giant burrito.

There was a quiznos in town a while back. After they ran ads basclt knocking commercial farming the only lasted about 2 months before they closed the door. Folks in this area apparantly are too ag oriented to take kindly to that crap.
After this ad I wouldn;t visit a chipotles (not that I would have anyway)

pdfangus":kudlrlw6 said:
i have only eaten in one once....liked the food....
but this bashing of conventional agriculture will put me right back at the local taco bell.....
I like Taco Bell better anyway...a lot less expensive too.

This is another example of divisiveness in America.

Republican vs Democrat
Liberal vs Conservative
Big Ag vs Old Style Ag

We are creatures prone to us vs them tribalism.

In the end money is what drives all this BS.

I never heard of it. I watched the commercial in the other thread and thought maybe it was a game or something cause of the end. I dont like how they portrait the industry

Isnt Chipotle the company that the pastured poultry guy in Virginia Joel Salatin started selling to years ago? I thought it was good that they used local farmers and gave them a premium for a product. After this ad though I am not impressed.

Latest posts