Chinese Food

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Due to environmental hardships, we have been forced to experiment with alternative food sources for the cows. Initial reactions were not positive.

Img_0319.jpg

I dont know, looks like they did a good job of cleanign up all the other ones. :lol:

cfpinz, that is just sick and wrong! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cute kitten, by the way, if the hungry hoardes don't eat her feel free to ship her up here! ;-)

Must not be sitting to good-- the one on the end looks likes shes trying to gag hers back up :)

Howdyjabo":6br6r8mp said:
Must not be sitting to good-- the one on the end looks likes shes trying to gag hers back up :)

i thought she was licking her lips cause it was so good

Ya'll sure that is just not an ear hanging out on that one? She may not have swallowed the whole thing yet. :shock:

backhoeboogie":3de94fkn said:
Ya'll sure that is just not an ear hanging out on that one? She may not have swallowed the whole thing yet. :shock:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Alice

Howdyjabo":y7lcjij8 said:

I could be wrong here, but I don't think 'hairball' is something cows have a lot of experience with. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":2pwxoxvs said:
Howdyjabo":2pwxoxvs said:

I could be wrong here, but I don't think 'hairball' is something cows have a lot of experience with. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

They might with the new diet. :)

Chris

ffscj":3qvlhe3v said:
msscamp":3qvlhe3v said:
Howdyjabo":3qvlhe3v said:

Chris

You've got a good point there! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ffscj":10fgoioq said:
msscamp":10fgoioq said:
Howdyjabo":10fgoioq said:

Chris

They do pretty good with all but the persians! :lol:

cfpinz

ranchwife":3si26li9 said:
ALL of you are sick and disturbed individuals..................

MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":mexf2t35 said:
ffscj":mexf2t35 said:
msscamp":mexf2t35 said:
Howdyjabo":mexf2t35 said:

Chris

They do pretty good with all but the persians! :lol:

cfpinz

I don't see how anything could eat a Persian without getting a severe case of indigestion - talk about your basic hairball from he^%! :shock: :shock: To all the cat lovers (I am one, too) on the boards, I mean no disrepect nor insensitivity - just making an observation. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts