Chicken Love

Help Support CattleToday:

Bet that ruffled her feathers.
I don't understand why anyone would try meth in the first place. You'd think stories like this would be enough of a deterrent.

I bet the "how can love be wrong" crowd won't jump on that band wagon. In a few years they will probably, but they haven't degenerated quit to that point yet.

Bigfoot":3jq0rdw0 said:
I bet the "how can love be wrong" crowd won't jump on that band wagon. In a few years they will probably, but they haven't degenerated quit to that point yet.

Don't be so sure of that. After the gay marriage deal passed I saw an article about other groups pushing for it to be ok for them to get married. There were groups for child molesters, people wanting to be with their cars, polygamy, and people wanting to be with animals. The writer was talking about some of these groups having a real shot now and the rest in the not to distant future.

wacocowboy":2g9i8ytx said:
Don't be so sure of that. After the gay marriage deal passed I saw an article about other groups pushing for it to be ok for them to get married. There were groups for child molesters, people wanting to be with their cars, polygamy, and people wanting to be with animals. The writer was talking about some of these groups having a real shot now and the rest in the not to distant future.

I always question the validity of those types of articles and wonder how much of it is just for shock value to get their reader base riled up, therefore, getting people to read more articles. The important piece for gay marriage was the ability for those people to get the same benefits afforded to straight couples when it comes to insurance, death benefits, making advanced medical decisions, etc. Before that was enacted there were some states where a person could be forcibly removed from the side of their loved one who was dying b/c the family didn't like it. Think of it what you will, I don't expect you to agree with it, but everyone, who is on the right side of the law, deserves the same rights as everyone else (per the constitution article 14). The reason that marrying a car, animal, etc will never fly is that there is no economic benefit from it. You can't receive insurance benefits from your car, your car can't make decisions about medical directives, etc. Any sane law maker will laugh them out of their office. Polygamy may or may not fly, who knows, and honestly who cares. If those people want to live like that, they leave me alone, AND they are all consenting adults (the most important piece) then who cares?

The thing that blows me away the most with this is that the taxpayers are on the hook for this idiot. Real money is being wasted to keep him locked up and will be used to prosecute him. In the grand scheme of life, who really cares what he does to a chicken.

I heard rumors of this when I was a kid, they had a name for it, chicken something, but I never heard of them going to jail for it. Some maybe went to jail later in life for other reasons.

HDRider":295a70cr said:
I heard rumors of this when I was a kid, they had a name for it, chicken something, but I never heard of them going to jail for it. Some maybe went to jail later in life for other reasons.

I always thought they were saying chicken plucking , I just assumed it was for sunday dinner

Latest posts