Check out this bad little dude

Help Support CattleToday:

Every Cripp or Blood needs one.

Maybe the Angels will invest in that one!

Good idea for all the folks too afraid to take out the garbage or walk their dog.

If I need that to be safe walking my dog, I'll spend my money getting into a better neighborhood.
Impressive manufacturing. I bet those guys played with "transformers" as kids.

Wasn't there a toy like that years ago? Converted into a bunch of different configurations, but looked mostly like a radio or something? Now I am talking a while ago, I think had one. :lol:

ALX.":2kpy7rbt said:
Wasn't there a toy like that years ago? Converted into a bunch of different configurations, but looked mostly like a radio or something? Now I am talking a while ago, I think had one. :lol:
:lol: I don't know about the toy you're talking about, but back around 1967 or so I got a James Bond attache case for Christmas that had something like 18 secret weapons and gadjets in it. It had a grenade launcher, a telescope that could see around corners and a camera built into the side of the attache case that you could snap pictures with without opening the case. Those are the only gadjets in the case that I can remember.

ga. prime":2xonxeg2 said:
:lol: I don't know about the toy you're talking about, but back around 1967 or so I got a James Bond attache case for Christmas that had something like 18 secret weapons and gadjets in it. It had a grenade launcher, a telescope that could see around corners and a camera built into the side of the attache case that you could snap pictures with without opening the case. Those are the only gadjets in the case that I can remember.

I remember those! I can't say that I had one , but I think I may have. :lol:

I think maybe the toy I am thinking of was Man from UNCLE or something like that. Great memories.

Anyone remember Johnny 7 ??, looked like an M16, bi pod , grenade launcher, fired little white bullets.. :lol:

Sorry Horti, not meaning to hijack. :lol: Just that weapon is sooo unique.

Latest posts