Cheaper insurance.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":27w7b6tk said:
Jogeephus":27w7b6tk said:
Used to $25 made you a native American with one tribe. Membership definitely has its privileges.
Warren has messed that up.

Did she even pay the fee though or did she just make the claim hoping no one would check?

True Grit Farms":ak6lq5em said:
If she paid she did so with someone else's money.

I don't think she paid it because if she did she would have had an injun card and been on the roll of the tribe that was selling memberships. I was tempted to get one myself at one time. Someone suggested it to me and said it would help you out and make getting jobs and contracts easier. You know, equal opportunity and all that stuff.

Shouldn't the actions of insurance companies charging differing rates for ages and genders be considered discrimination.

Ky hills":1uwax147 said:
Shouldn't the actions of insurance companies charging differing rates for ages and genders be considered discrimination.
My understanding is that insurance companies set rates according to risk. Everyone's knows there's no added risk in insuring transgender weirdos.

True Grit Farms":3b5sjf5z said:
Ky hills":3b5sjf5z said:
My understanding is that insurance companies set rates according to risk. Everyone's knows there's no added risk in insuring transgender weirdos.

And apparently from what I have recently found out there is also a very small window of years in the 50's for the rest of folks to get the best rates.

Ky hills":rmwnmq8f said:
True Grit Farms":rmwnmq8f said:
Ky hills":rmwnmq8f said:

And apparently from what I have recently found out there is also a very small window of years in the 50's for the rest of folks to get the best rates.

Once you turn 60 they start back up.

Nesikep":23dccmqi said:
insurance (for vehicles) should be on your personal record alone

AGREE 1000%. You should get your license insured, not your vehicle. Then it is on you as a driver to be safe and concientious (SP?). My father said that years ago. Maybe some kind of liability or replacement type ins on a vehicle, but as the driver, you should be the one insured. Screw up, bad driving record...then you pay through the nose. You'll straighten up or not be able to drive. And throw the book at the ones that don't carry insurance.

True Grit Farms":3urss706 said:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/30/canadian-man-legally-lists-gender-as-female-to-get-cheaper-car-insurance-report.html
Hopefully this catches on. All company owners that are male and bid on government jobs need to do this.

I think that it is fraud also. That is lying, saying one thing on paper, and saying the opposite for other things. I don't agree with the big difference in ins costs, but statistics show that males under 25 do have more accidents and speeding tickets overall. Ins. companies have to figure that in, but I think they do rip off the males. It seems that the females are getting more aggressive in their driving in this day and age.
That said, they ought to come up with a high ins. rate, and for every month or quarter that you don't get a ticket or accident, the rate should drop a bit. And make it on their license not the vehicle. That way they will be as careful with a "clunker" as with a fast fancy car as it is their "driving record" that is what they are paying ins on.

our system here is different than yours.. though I wish I could have personal insurance that applies to every vehicle I drive, and a small plate fee per vehicle
If I have 3 vehicles but can only drive 1 at a time, I like carrying about 3 million liability, but that applies per vehicle, that should be per driver.

Latest posts