chat rooms

Help Support CattleToday:

Its kinda like group text. If a particular subject is of interest to you there is usually a chat about it out there.

Of course I belong to one on bama football . roll Tide. I also belong to one on Bear Bryant. Roll tide. And one on Nick Saban, roll tide.

They have evolved, snap chat, Kik, and more are becoming more popular because of privacy. I was just curious if any here used them.
Roll Tide

greybeard":eoketgvz said:
I didn't know any still existed since FB and cell ph texting came along--I don't do fb either tho.

I play hold-em poker on line. The game room has chat on the right side. It scrolls so fast you can't keep up with it. Ten or so different "chats" going on. I don't know who is who and I don't bother. Just laugh at an expression from time to time.

Sure as heck can't comprehend some of the foreign languages.

Heck, I don't comprehend some of the American expression from kids these days, used on the news. I do know that AXE no longer means something used to chop wood. It is a derrivative of ask. Why would I want to chat with these people who have no vocabulary?

backhoeboogie":2zf41iw2 said:
I play hold-em poker on line. The game room has chat on the right side. It scrolls so fast you can't keep up with it. Ten or so different "chats" going on. I don't know who is who and I don't bother. Just laugh at an expression from time to time.
Which poker site are you on? I'm on FullTilt a good bit.

ga.prime":blawf5ti said:
backhoeboogie":blawf5ti said:
Which poker site are you on? I'm on FullTilt a good bit.

Pokerist lately. Don't like the facebook varieties. Have never been on FullTilt. Some friends play there.

Facebook poker sux mightily. Only ones I've used are FullTilt and PokerStars. I prefer FullTilt but had to play on PokerStars a year or two while FullTilt was shut down.

games.com That's the one I could not remember. Played hold em there and the chat on the right side scrolls and scrolls.

I tried chat one time but quickly figured out that my slow typing skills wouldn't work doing that. By the time I got what I wanted to say out, the conversation had gone a different direction.

Latest posts