Charolais Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

R-E

Reaction score
Anyone know a good Charolais breeder that has some good charolais bulls. They don't have to be reg., but I do want a big muscled bull. Also how much should a good one cost?

you might contact Brett Sayre - cell #573-881-1876 he is a field representative for the charolais association and covers the southwest US. he knows good cattle and could give good council on where to look and prices to expect.

ROB

R-E":35bo8lol said:
Anyone know a good Charolais breeder that has some good charolais bulls. They don't have to be reg., but I do want a big muscled bull. Also how much should a good one cost?

PM MikeC.

msscamp":wg7kbuzt said:
R-E":wg7kbuzt said:

PM MikeC.

Thanks.
I can point him in a direction, but all my potentially worthy bull calves are spoken for for a couple of years.

MikeC":2vvubhn1 said:
msscamp":2vvubhn1 said:
R-E":2vvubhn1 said:

PM MikeC.

Thanks.
I can point him in a direction, but all my potentially worthy bull calves are spoken for for a couple of years.

Welcome. Sounds like a plan, and that is terrific! :D

Latest posts