Certified Naturally Grown / Organic

Help Support CattleToday:

PLR

Reaction score
Does anyone here raise Certified Naturally grown or Organicly? Does anyone know where to get CNG or Organic Grains?

Thanks

Shelby

Shelby,

There is a difference between natural and organic. Each of the programs have different requirements. I'm Coleman Natrual, but when I looked into being organic and state certified that was a whole different ball game. My mineral program wouldn't be orgainic. I asked about what mineral would be and the man said no mineral supplement was orgainic. I dropped wanting to be in the program right there. I also looked into the certifed humane and that's way to much controling of private property rights that does'nt even deal with how you treat your animals.

I will look up the site for the orgainic requirements. But here is the Coleman site - http://www.colemannatural.com/

I know several people here in Texas that are 100% organic. They advertise their wares as "All natural" because Big Brother has evidently taken a patent out on the word "organic". A lot of people cannot use the word "organic" unless they allow some government employee with a clipboard on thier property and inspect the people who are actually their employers. Most of the growers know more about organics than the bureaucrat ever will. Gov't also has the right to make inspections whenever they choose.