Celeb's and Politics!!

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

I am curious why public figures such as movie/music stars try to use their status to influence American politics? When it comes down to it they have only one vote just like every one else. So I think they should be less public with their opinions!!

Curious":27lzqbry said:
I am curious why public figures such as movie/music stars try to use their status to influence American politics? When it comes down to it they have only one vote just like every one else. So I think they should be less public with their opinions!!

Because all they have to do is open their yaps and the yellow press is right there to spread the word. At least as long as it's liberal. Let's face it, the more you hear things the more credence they carry with some people. And if same lamebutt singer or actor professes it to be true it has an affect.

dun

You will notice however that they only jump to hear the comments of the left/democratic suporters

you never see them rushing to get comments from those who do not support their boy Kerry

Robert Duvall, etc. they are practically black balled, but I don't think they care

Latest posts