CB

Help Support CattleToday:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the "where's highgrit" post so I checked when he posted last, he posted on the 10th of this month...... I think he's hunting.

Texas Bred was being mean to him. So now we all miss out on our weekly history lessons. I enjoy reading two different views of the same events myself. Hopefully CB will start posting again, he has some classic sayings.

Deer hunting during the day. Prowling around at night in his nightcap and pajamas with nightvision googles. Trying to keep the meth heads from stealing his petrified wood.
It's raining. He'll come out bytchin about to much rain before to long. :mrgreen:

Hopefully when I get that old in a few years I won't be as grumpy as CB or TB. I wonder if they could be related or maybe married?

ram":g7qwcj6u said:
Hopefully when I get that old in a few years I won't be as grumpy as CB or TB. I wonder if they could be related or maybe married?
Seems i remember him mentioning an upcoming surgery. He did post a pic of a nice buck the other day that he had killed in Central Texas. And heck I wasn't being mean to him. We were just having a good discussion. Ram I hope you're just as hard headed and grumpy as me and CB. Then we can have a three way discussion. Discuss the pro's and con's of pasture raised pork vs pen raised and such. :lol2: :lol2:

bbirder":3eiwfhm5 said:
He mentioned back surgery a while back. Not sure when it was scheduled. Hope all is well.

Surgery scheduled for early Dec.

He's probably busy with hunting, and whatever else he does in his spare time. ;-)

If there is alot of rain, he'll probably be posting again soon.

bbirder":3lxh476q said:
His neck of the woods should be getting plenty of rain right about now. Heading for us later today. We're in a tornado watch now.

That blew thru here this morning. Dropped a couple of inches and caused some damage before clearing out. Hope it's not bad for you.

slick4591":2uyltzbv said:
bbirder":2uyltzbv said:
His neck of the woods should be getting plenty of rain right about now. Heading for us later today. We're in a tornado watch now.

That blew thru here this morning. Dropped a couple of inches and caused some damage before clearing out. Hope it's not bad for you.
Saw early this morning on DFW TV where you folks got hit. A lot of damage done in certain areas and at one time about 50,000 folks without electricity. I think I got a couple of inches. Gauge hadn't been emptied so no idea exactly but have seen a lot of water running everywhere.

ram":1vbetsjr said:

If you take after CB, all is good.

backhoeboogie":3qa2ks29 said:
ram":3qa2ks29 said:

And is he takes after me things will be even better. :mrgreen: You're just jealous cause you never get invited to the party and if you crash the party all you can do is promote yourself. :cowboy:

Cabo":2k37a0zo said:
Boogie, what did you do to TB to give his the red a$$ or does he just have it all the time?

He is who he is.

CB has a good heart. I like the old codger.

TexasBred":1pdynb06 said:
backhoeboogie":1pdynb06 said:
ram":1pdynb06 said:

And is he takes after me things will be even better. :mrgreen: You're just jealous cause you never get invited to the party and if you crash the party all you can do is promote yourself. :cowboy:

If you're there, it can't be a very good party.

Latest posts