Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
This here thread has taken on a life of it's own.
If it aint headin for a lockdown, it could very well jeapordize the "Any Questions About Tennessee" thread. (to my knowledge, the record holder for responses for a single thread)

This is starting to get sad. :( On page 16 and still lots of whining going on and name calling. Even in his mythical death, it seems that Ol' Caustic still stirred up a hornets nest. With any luck at all this will get locked down with the R.I.P thread and those who survive this can move on. Hopefully MR. Gravlee will lock it down to end the Frankie bashing.

I think I'll crack a cold one, two or even three and go look at my cows! ;-)

Alan

Alan":cr32ktp7 said:
This is starting to get sad. :( On page 16 and still lots of whining going on and name calling. Even in his mythical death, it seems that Ol' Caustic still stirred up a hornets nest. With any luck at all this will get locked down with the R.I.P thread and those who survive this can move on. Hopefully MR. Gravlee will lock it down to end the Frankie bashing.

Alan

Alan the thing that hurts me the most is that I named a cow after caustic.

Yes I did.
Now I dont know what to call the dern thang.
Camp... Edgar.... Caustic...?

I just got in from beating the crap out of the poor animal!
She wants to know whats going on?

MD

PS she is a longhorn

Frankie":200p7zq9 said:
Txwalt":200p7zq9 said:
I agree with Mitch. Frankie, its time for you to shut your pie hole.

Walt

Walt, your opinion is your opinion. But you don't run this board. As long as you've been around, you should know that I'll keep posting as long as I please. Frankly, I was through with this thread, but seeing as how Campground is hiding behind various other names, I think I'll keep it going.

Frankie LOOK OUT here come the little green men in the black helicopters ,
Wait is that Caustic, not look over there that must be him!!! noooo oh no there is another one!!
OOOOOO help me please help me! wait is that campground?? NOOOOOOOOOOO another Caustic.....
WHY oh WHY is every one a Caustic????

Dr please DR give me my anti haluctiontary drugs!! Caustic is every where!!!!!
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redfornow":2ztqx3vb said:
Alan":2ztqx3vb said:

Alan

Yes I did.

MD

PS she is a longhorn

That's funny! :lol:

Alice

Herefords.US":2sf3i1z9 said:
And, like it or not, the CT board dynamics have been changed forever.

George

So in what way is this necesarry or a good thing?

Why not":11kkp1ts said:
Alan":11kkp1ts said:

Alan

Alan do we detect a double standard here ok for frankie to dish it out but no one else. come on alan get real.

No, no double standard, I just respect Frankie a lot more than I do others. Some folks just run around with a sole purpose of starting a fight. Personally, I would like to see Frankie bow out of this one also.... just as I should do.

Alan

Alan":34szgoiy said:
Why not":34szgoiy said:
Alan":34szgoiy said:

Alan

Alan do we detect a double standard here ok for frankie to dish it out but no one else. come on alan get real.

No, no double standard, I just respect Frankie a lot more than I do others. Some folks just run around with a sole purpose of starting a fight. Personally, I would like to see Frankie bow out of this one also.... just as I should do.

Alan

Dont do it Alan we are only on page 17 we need you....

redfornow":3gicpbe7 said:
Alan":3gicpbe7 said:
Why not":3gicpbe7 said:
Alan":3gicpbe7 said:

Alan

Alan

Dont do it Alan we are only on page 17 we need you....

Well I keep thinking about cracking that cold one or two or three and watching my cows. You know if I crack enough cold ones my herd will double in size for a while. :D

Alan

Herefords.US":g7ncs0nu said:
You can't seem to get that it wasn't about cattle - or Camp Caustic's OPINION about cattle.

Why would I need - or even value the Caustic Myth's opinion about Hereford cattle, and that's the only cattle that I'm really concerned about, when I can pick up the phone and talk to people like Guy Colyer, Jack Holden, Claude Harland, Kevin Schultz, and a whole list of others - people who have had established success in the purebred Hereford seedstock business - if I needed some advice.

And the operative word about sharing any personal information is: BY PM. I said in the 3n1 thread that I wouldn't "out" him on the public board. Of course this is the guy that did put up a link to a map of MY home address on this board. I guess you can justify that, though, because the Caustic Myth did it.

Simply, I "play" to win! And I'll use any LEGAL resource available when I fight a board war.

As for me, I'm totally expendable here. And I already knew that you don't do this without getting bloody yourself. This isn't my first board war - the first in several years, but not the first. You're entitled to your opinion as everyone is theirs.

I did this because SOMEONE needed to do it. And, like it or not, the CT board dynamics have been changed forever.

George

I know you did not value his opinion. But you did not like that he spanked you in regards your opinion. So you sought revenge. And that is fine as long as you kept it within the board. Once you took it personal and shared his real name through PM's with out his permission, at that point you became the very person that make people reluctant to share their personal info.

If this was a children's board someone would probably have called the authorities, thinking you were a a pedophile or something. But since it is only a board of Cattle interest I am sure you will only be classified as a psycho Cyber Warrior, and avoided like the plague!

And since you have appointed yourself as the Cattle Today Police force to right all wrongs. How about you PM all of us Frankie's aliases along with her full name and address like you did Camps?

I wonder how many other people you are searching phone numbers and home addresses on, because they disagreed with you?

dun":8d1ft8mv said:
Herefords.US":8d1ft8mv said:
And, like it or not, the CT board dynamics have been changed forever.

George

So in what way is this necesarry or a good thing?

It was necessary as far as I was concerned. I was tired of seeing "newbies" and others getting torched by the Caustic Myth and his minions.

And I sure didn't see YOU stepping in and doing anything to stop it, dun!

I wasn't going to sit back and be a passive co-conspirator.

Where does it go from here? Prior experience has taught me that's unpredictable.

George

redfornow":2wlwhpvz said:
Alan":2wlwhpvz said:

Alan

Yes I did.

MD

PS she is a longhorn

That is funny! :lol:

aplusmnt":1cc0gvqm said:
But you did not like that he spanked you in regards your opinion.

Perhaps you'd like to refresh my memory and post the post where this happened.

Because I am unable to even recall such an incident - much less want "revenge" for it.

George

Beefy":jt1pv54l said:
well, i for one, am still to this day be nice off about santa claus.

Don't believe what those doubters told you about Santa. How else to explain that lump of coal in my stocking every year?

Besides, NORAD tracks him every Christmas.

Why not":37q9v3xf said:
Alan":37q9v3xf said:
Why not":37q9v3xf said:
Alan":37q9v3xf said:

Alan

Alan

alan if you are indicating frankie does not take her shots in trying to be-little people or start fights you truly must not keep up with the posts.

For the record i have had person after person pm me with just how much distrust and no respect they have for her. if you put locking threads to save face on one side of the scales and habitually calling people liars. on the other side put anything camp/caustic has pulled where will the scales balance?

Well I guess we all have to live and learn, I know what I know, until I know different it's the way it is.

I'm done with this thread.... I hope!

Alan

Muratic":2z0pl4bd said:
I posted under caustic's handle a time or 2. Yall have somethin' to say to me?????

BTW, yall know that song about the turnip greens and Ms Bell's sweet tea? I think of Beefy every time I hear that song.
Man o man...that coolaid sure is strong today. :shock:

LOL! I always wondered who Neurotic was. I was way off on this one. you got me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts