Caustic

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
flaboy?":3la8y1ak said:
aplusmnt":3la8y1ak said:
alabama":3la8y1ak said:
Y'all take this stuff way too personal.
If you ain't careful it will give you the drizzles. Is it really worth scouring yourself over?

Thats funny! :lol:

I disagree, you are wrong, must be a hobby farmer. It's called the squirts!! :lol:

The more I think about it, your writing style sounds a lot like Beefy, come on confess up who are you really?

Ok I need some Prozac i'm starting to get the Frankie Fever.

aplusmnt":2cso1c69 said:
flaboy?":2cso1c69 said:
aplusmnt":2cso1c69 said:
alabama":2cso1c69 said:
Y'all take this stuff way too personal.
If you ain't careful it will give you the drizzles. Is it really worth scouring yourself over?

Thats funny! :lol:

I disagree, you are wrong, must be a hobby farmer. It's called the squirts!! :lol:

Ok now that is funny! :lol:

good one. LMAO mostly at Alabama

Frankie":3p9r5eyo said:
MissouriExile":3p9r5eyo said:
Frankie":3p9r5eyo said:
bigbull338":3p9r5eyo said:
the bottomline is this cg or caustic or whoever.the advice was straight farward.good or bad.an alot of it was good advice.camps brain has tobe fryed from doing posting for him an caustic.heck he reminds me of great grandpa.who died long before i was born.he was rough an tough.an he did things his way.he said what he thinks.not caring if he is liked or not.

See, this is want I don't understand. "Caustic" is made up. He's not real. Why do you believe an admitted liar that he's based "Caustic" on anyone? Why would you now believe there's someone named "Edgar"? How many times do you have to be the butt of a joke to realize it?

Nobody is the butt of a joke. At the very worst it was an amusing literary exercise coating some great knowledge about the cattle business. I have to wonder why this bothers you so much..... Your ranting begins to remind me of the professional wrestling characters one sees on t.v. Perhaps your personna is just a marketing ploy...

Jon

And perhaps you're another of Campground Cattle's aliases. Not many posts yet. That's his trademark, you know, hide behind another name.

I suppose even paranoids have enemies..........

Jon

aplusmnt":3saw5z7r said:
Herefords.US":3saw5z7r said:
And, yes, in preparing to "out" him, I did PLENTY of research. I've learned from similar battles in the past that you learn as much about your opponent as possible before engaging. It gives you the advantage. And I needed an advantage because I'm just a newbie on this board and I was dealing with an opponent that was well entrenched with plenty of support.

As for what the R stands for, I've seen an extension of the initial that was posted by RL himself on a public Internet site. And public information about any individual is readily available on the Internet to anyone, once you've learned their name and address.

As I said - You live by the sword - you die by the sword.

George

When a person challenges your opinion on cattle you combat him with wit and knowledge of the cattle (example: Look at how MikeC and Frankie debate the Angus breed) You do not go looking for their name and home address if they do not wish to share it with you! And you for sure do not share that info with others as you did through PM's.

That is just plain Psycho, and should make everyone leery of you! You may have outed Campground but in the process you actually outed yourself and I imagine lost face with many!

As for living by the sword and dying by the sword. Caustic fought with a sword, you pulled out a M16. He never went looking for your personal family information, he kept it to the info readily available on the board.

You crossed a line that should have never been crossed, I just hope you got another stripe on your Cyber Warrior belt or do they give them for playing dirty?

Your as screwed up as a football bat!

You can't seem to get that it wasn't about cattle - or Camp Caustic's OPINION about cattle.

Why would I need - or even value the Caustic Myth's opinion about Hereford cattle, and that's the only cattle that I'm really concerned about, when I can pick up the phone and talk to people like Guy Colyer, Jack Holden, Claude Harland, Kevin Schultz, and a whole list of others - people who have had established success in the purebred Hereford seedstock business - if I needed some advice.

And the operative word about sharing any personal information is: BY PM. I said in the 3n1 thread that I wouldn't "out" him on the public board. Of course this is the guy that did put up a link to a map of MY home address on this board. I guess you can justify that, though, because the Caustic Myth did it.

Simply, I "play" to win! And I'll use any LEGAL resource available when I fight a board war.

As for me, I'm totally expendable here. And I already knew that you don't do this without getting bloody yourself. This isn't my first board war - the first in several years, but not the first. You're entitled to your opinion as everyone is theirs.

I did this because SOMEONE needed to do it. And, like it or not, the CT board dynamics have been changed forever.

George

mitch2":3u3szrqx said:
Frankie":3u3szrqx said:
MissouriExile":3u3szrqx said:
Frankie":3u3szrqx said:
bigbull338":3u3szrqx said:
the bottomline is this cg or caustic or whoever.the advice was straight farward.good or bad.an alot of it was good advice.camps brain has tobe fryed from doing posting for him an caustic.heck he reminds me of great grandpa.who died long before i was born.he was rough an tough.an he did things his way.he said what he thinks.not caring if he is liked or not.

See, this is want I don't understand. "Caustic" is made up. He's not real. Why do you believe an admitted liar that he's based "Caustic" on anyone? Why would you now believe there's someone named "Edgar"? How many times do you have to be the butt of a joke to realize it?

Nobody is the butt of a joke. At the very worst it was an amusing literary exercise coating some great knowledge about the cattle business. I have to wonder why this bothers you so much..... Your ranting begins to remind me of the professional wrestling characters one sees on t.v. Perhaps your personna is just a marketing ploy...

Jon

And perhaps you're another of Campground Cattle's aliases. Not many posts yet. That's his trademark, you know, hide behind another name.

Frankie - SHUT UP ALREADY let others have their OPINION!!!! we all know yours over and over and over and over and over again!

And yet another Campground alias? I think so.

Txwalt":2a6xch6y said:
I agree with Mitch. Frankie, its time for you to shut your pie hole.

Walt

Walt, your opinion is your opinion. But you don't run this board. As long as you've been around, you should know that I'll keep posting as long as I please. Frankly, I was through with this thread, but seeing as how Campground is hiding behind various other names, I think I'll keep it going.

Frankie,
Everyone that tells you to shut up isnt a CC/CB alais.
Some of em just want you to shut up... :shock:

redfornow":5izkfzdc said:
Frankie,
Everyone that tells you to shut up isnt a CC/CB alais.
Some of em just want you to shut up... :shock:

But some of them are.

Isn't this the joy of the internet, some people pretend to be someone they aren't and like it that way. I have to admit I am a little disappointed, I liked Caustic and thought he was a nice yet stern person, but now I have to wonder if he wasn't just making fun of what everyone said or did on this forum.

GMN

I posted under caustic's handle a time or 2. Yall have somethin' to say to me?????

BTW, yall know that song about the turnip greens and Ms Bell's sweet tea? I think of Beefy every time I hear that song.
Man o man...that coolaid sure is strong today. :shock:

GMN":14cupa2y said:
Isn't this the joy of the internet, some people pretend to be someone they aren't and like it that way. I have to admit I am a little disappointed, I liked Caustic and thought he was a nice yet stern person, but now I have to wonder if he wasn't just making fun of what everyone said or did on this forum.

GMN

From Campground's original post on this thread: "This all started as a big joke a long time ago when there wasn't near as many posters as there is now."

So, yeah, I'd say they were making fun of everyone who responded to them. And, generally, I don't care. But Campground got vicious, mean and threatening. Not to meantion insulting and rude. He must have really got a laugh when some people actually defended Caustic and thought "what a bunch of fools."

Frankie":p3ls0fi2 said:
mitch2":p3ls0fi2 said:
MissouriExile":p3ls0fi2 said:
bigbull338":p3ls0fi2 said:

Jon

Frankie - SHUT UP ALREADY let others have their OPINION!!!! we all know yours over and over and over and over and over again!

And yet another Campground alias? I think so.

Another thing typical of Frankie ACCUSE ACCUSE ACCUSE when backed into a corner do one of two things CLOSE and LOCK or accuse others LOL LOL LOL LOL
He!! by now everyone that has opposed her strong arm (HITLERY) must be part of the conspiracy against HER AND ONLY her, and must be CAMP< CAUSTIC< AND or an alter ego of one of them such a pity :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
anyone got a crying towel for poor lil frankie???

edited for spelling

Muratic":6ih7reur said:
I posted under caustic's handle a time or 2. Yall have somethin' to say to me?????

Pathetic lying axxhole would be a start - a liar and proud of it.

15 pages and it ain't sunk in yet???

ALX.":bqt8wet9 said:
Muratic":bqt8wet9 said:

Now that wasnt nice at all.

Muratic, go ahead get him, he asked for it.

Cyber warrior power activate :banana:

Frankie":3b9j0m4r said:

Yep a yawn from Frankie!!
Won't be long now before she LOCKS this thread lol lol lol
even those that defended her are tired of her tirades!!

Frankie! I challenge you to post a poll that asks who gave the best advice regarding the real cattleman issues
YOU OR CAUSTIC
Leave CAB out of it and only address the advice that is about REAL cattlemen problems. Barring that put a sock in it because you are beginning to sound redundtant and out of a real argument. Kind like the mineing post that you recently locked when you were shown to be paranoid :roll:

ALX.":28phrozl said:
Muratic":28phrozl said:

15 pages and you can't let it go. I'd think that stick you've got shoved so far up there must get uncomfortable sometimes.

john250":38sgyjem said:
What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Does this mean the "Hoss Cartwright" avatar is available? Or is it like the "3" in NASCAR?

That's funny and I don't care who you are.

I'M CAUSTIC! Who gives a rat? I like to think of him as many different people I have known, just like I have kind of a mental image of those who post. Most of the time, I am sure I am dead wrong. We go through life trying to decide who is real and who is full of shitzen. I would like to believe that everyone here is a real person with real ideas and backgrounds. Sometimes, that aint the case. I think I would just as soon take a beating from an imaginary person as from a real one.

You all quit picking on each other before I cut a switch. :mad: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts