Caustic Quotes

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
I think I will write a book entitled "Caustic Quotes and One Liners" I figure a few friends and family will buy it for the memories and then people like Plb and T&S and a few others will buy it to use in the out house :D

Well here is a few of them saved since I been around. Please fill free to add any of your favorites to the list.

Chapter 1

· I was busier than a grasshopper in the henhouse

· I was as nevous as a long tail cat in a room full of rockin chairs

· Man needs to know that bad ass Kung Fu just to feel safe in that pasture

· you should have that fence along the road hotter that the hinges on the gates to Hel

· you have to get tighter than a crabs ass and thats waterproof to make it.

· thing works as slick as a cats gut

· Success always occurs in private and failure in full view your butt is hangin out the window

· You took an IQ test and the results were negative

· I bet you are a little bitty short fellow you sound like you ate ate up with Short Mans Syndrome that has been mad all there life

· come on boy cough up that cud show us some proof.

· Take an aspirin try to get your panties out of knot.

· the boy is confused as a baby in a topless bar

· We have to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

· most of you can't tell cow flop from wild honey

· WOW that was almost scary

· some day your Paul Bunyon mouth is going to overload your Mickey Mouse butt

· kinda hard to be scared by a boy running up and down the fence like a fiest dog barking to feel his butt hole wiggle.

· he can float like a butterfly and sting like a bee but regretable as it may be he is as smart as Muhamed Ali.

· Dang AppleButter that almost hurt my one feeling but thanks for not scaring me like plb

· opinons are just like buttholes everbody has one and they all stink.

· Need to put some miracle grow in that Herfs food and see if you can grow him into some real hamburger.

· Well on a lot of them blondes the drapes don't match the carpet

· It total amazes me how much cow flop can be spread

· A screech owl and a duck call would run most of you out of the county after dark.

· Well boys and girls it's colder here than a witch's teat in a brass bra we going Hog huntin tonite.

· I am more polite on this board, in person if you don't want to know how the cow ate the cabage don't ask.

· Fine as frogs hair

· By the way the dirt road is the county road

· You couldn't tell the difference in a Shanghai rooster from a Durham heifer

· seem to have your oars in the water

· wondering how long it would be before that night crawler baited hook hit the pond.

· guy that is as screwed up as a football bat

· not sure you know the difference between cow flop and wild honey.

· I was ten feet tall and bulletproof then.

· reason they call it the beginners board is it is a place you can come to for advice depending on the question or get your head pulled out of your butt by crusty old cattlemen.

· Hmm the old cull has the look vet bill 75 bucks 22 mag bullet priceless

· Only belligerent to queers, steers,liberals and phony people

· If it has hair I can get in a trailer

· we are going to have another Jed and Ellie May talk

· Everthing is great here, trappin hogs, killin rats, and learnig how to be a real cattlemen

· your learning hobby wantabee accounting

· I couldn't find anything that remedial for you in Cattle for dumbies.

· I am not the one with kindergarten cattle operation

· Question for naming a cow……Answer " Canidate for a bullet"

· you blow up like an explosion in a steel wool factory[/b]

cypressfarms":2mgkj32z said:
Now that is good aplus!

I bet even 'ol Caustic got a grin out of it!

I have to give the man his dues, I have never seen anyone with such wit with one liners. Funny thing is I think I only saw once or twice that he repeated the same one liner again.

aplusmnt":39ubm49u said:
cypressfarms":39ubm49u said:
Now that is good aplus!

I have to give the man his dues, I have never seen anyone with such wit with one liners. Funny thing is I think I only saw once or twice that he repeated the same one liner again.

That was funny aplusmnt got a lot more you can't post some of them on this board. Just they way I talk.

aplusmnt":3r8hhigm said:
cypressfarms":3r8hhigm said:
Now that is good aplus!

I have to give the man his dues, I have never seen anyone with such wit with one liners.

3/4 of them are lame. But when you throw that many at the wall, some are going to stick.

lakading":2rlkv2nz said:
aplusmnt":2rlkv2nz said:
cypressfarms":2rlkv2nz said:
Now that is good aplus!

I have to give the man his dues, I have never seen anyone with such wit with one liners.

3/4 of them are lame. But when you throw that many at the wall, some are going to stick.

Come on boy just because you have a 20 watt bulb in a 100 watt socket in the future I will type them slower for just you ladingaling .

Caustic Burno":3opllhfb said:
lakading":3opllhfb said:
aplusmnt":3opllhfb said:
cypressfarms":3opllhfb said:
Now that is good aplus!

Come on boy just because you have a 20 watt bulb in a 100 watt socket in the future I will type them slower for just you ladingaling .

Type as fast or slow as you wish. They still appear the same on the screen. And the majority will still be extrememly lame.

lakading":378hiqr1 said:
Caustic Burno":378hiqr1 said:
lakading":378hiqr1 said:
aplusmnt":378hiqr1 said:
cypressfarms":378hiqr1 said:
Now that is good aplus!

Type as fast or slow as you wish. They still appear the same on the screen. And the majority will still be extrememly lame.

Come dinaling up and talk cows with us, its ok if you think slow just read the post slow.

lakading":3gobxt98 said:
Just tellin it how it is. ;-)

You of all people should be familiar with that.

Yeah come on and talk cows with us share your cost if you know them if not be man enough to say your a hobby boy.Up till now you post pretty picture come on lets hunker down and talk a cow/calf operation.
I am getting tired of fishing in this pond to easy to fish out.
You are kinda like the little boy that kissed the calf on the ass everybody has there own taste.

Caustic Burno":zasepcq7 said:
lakading":zasepcq7 said:
Just tellin it how it is. ;-)

You of all people should be familiar with that.

Yeah come on and talk cows with us share your cost if you know them if not be man enough to say your a hobby boy.Up till now you post pretty picture come on lets hunker down and talk a cow/calf operation.
I am getting tired of fishing in this pond to easy to fish out.
You are kinda like the little boy that kissed the calf on the ass everybody has there own taste.

Glad to talk cattle. My comments here are in regards to this thread.

Not a Caustic original (i dont believe anyhow) but one of my favorite quotes:

"Way back when we was knee high to grasshoppers..."

Miss Daisy":pha6rlur said:
Not a Caustic original (i dont believe anyhow) but one of my favorite quotes:

"Way back when we was knee high to grasshoppers..."

I doubt that Caustic wrote all those one liners originally but he sure has stored a lot of them in the old hard drive up stairs over the years.

Latest posts