Cattle Software

Help Support CattleToday:

Aspid

Reaction score
Hello to everybody, if you can help newcomer with choosing of Cattle Software. We r managing Cattle operation of around 3000 herdand planning to extend it to 6000 animals, from buying calves up to selling live weight bulls of 550 kg(around 1200 LB)(I guess it calls weaning, yearling and fattening). I'm interesting in somethig simple (we r not breeding etc). Correct me if I'm wrong, Thanx in advance.
Cattleman from Ukraine :D

Aspid":2rcy0enm said:
Hello to everybody, if you can help newcomer with choosing of Cattle Software. We r managing Cattle operation of around 3000 herdand planning to extend it to 6000 animals, from buying calves up to selling live weight bulls of 550 kg(around 1200 LB)(I guess it calls weaning, yearling and fattening). I'm interesting in somethig simple (we r not breeding etc). Correct me if I'm wrong, Thanx in advance.
Cattleman from Ukraine :D

Do a search for cattle management software on here. It has been discussed many times.

Michigan State University puts out a program called Spartan to balance rations if that is what you want.It is cheap and easy to use.You can download a trial version from their website.

Larry

Latest posts