Cattle & Doughnuts

Help Support CattleToday:

FLJoe

Reaction score
There is a local doughnut place that is willing to give me large quantities of old doughnuts for free or very cheap (They're confirming with district management) for my cows. Any problems with this? Last year we were able to get large quantities of old bread for winter which they scarfed down. Thanks!

Doughnuts are the Real cow candy. they love them and should not hurt your cows if not over loaded all at once.

I have done it myself with good results.

I have overloaded on free doughnuts before and it can be pretty bad. But after a nap and milk I can usually down a couple more. ;-)

ChrisB":90w1ddtc said:
I have overloaded on free doughnuts before and it can be pretty bad. But after a nap and milk I can usually down a couple more. ;-)

You wouldn;t happen to be in law enforcement would you?

dun

aussie_cowgirl":2nuf0w9c said:
lol, we had a show steer that would only eat PURPLE fairyfloss

Lol for us over here in the states: fairyfloss=cotton candy ;-)

Old doughnuts and bread.....thought that these delights were reserved for the chickens and hogs...DMc
Did feed apples to the girls for the first time today and they pulled away from the bunk and mooooed at me. The apples were gone later in the day so I'll see haw many I can locate for
treats. DMc

Well, we fed our cows doughnuts one time. The next time we went to check on them they had ball caps on that said Fayette county sheriff on them and were wearing holsters with 9mm pistols in them.

Dick

Beefy":332zr5wq said:
what do you do with all the empty boxes?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beefy you allways have the funniest questions. Keep up the good work.

icandoit":3p4pz84e said:
Well, we fed our cows doughnuts one time. The next time we went to check on them they had ball caps on that said Fayette county sheriff on them and were wearing holsters with 9mm pistols in them.

Dick

That was funny! :lol:

Latest posts