Cartoons

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Have ya'll been following the news over the cartoon on Muhamed. If you don't think we are at war for our very exsistence this should convince you. We are at war with a fanatical nut.

Caustic Burno":zbr2okfm said:
Have ya'll been following the news over the cartoon on Muhamed. If you don't think we are at war for our very exsistence this should convince you. We are at war with a fanatical nut.
This is a Humorless bunch we're dealing with.What scares me is we have so many right here in the States. Lunatics, not afraid to die.

In Islam, apparently it is a "sin" to even put a picture to Muhammed.

I believe in tolerance for all religions, but burning an embassy over a cartoon??? Man.... What's bad is that the Islamic extremists are giving all people of the Islam faith a very bad name.

we've had the protests over here as well, they go around London with these posters and banners saying 'behead the Danish cartoonists' and such like. Does that not make them just as bad if not worse.
We had this mad man Abu Hazam, he started to preach the karam, and then be come one of these fundalmentalists, and started saying things like murder is not a crime if it is against a non muslim, fight to the death, and then went back to Afganistan for a few months, some how got his hands and one eye blown off, then came back to England worse than ever, and has just been given 7 years imprisonment for 15 counts of insighting, rasisum and murder, he also had in his possesion a book on terrorism, on how to blow up Big Ben in London the Eiphel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty. now where's the justice in that. and America want him for simular things and they wont let them have him. I say send him over and they will show you what to do with him. and that wont be to molly coodle and pander to his every needs. The actions of these people are far worse than that of anyother religion, the Christian faith has been ridiculed over and over but noone has ever put out a fatwa on them. and they say the Muslim faith abores violance, I have yet to see it. I will get down off of my soap box now. :mad:

cypressfarms":1i8pek6v said:
In Islam, apparently it is a "sin" to even put a picture to Muhammed.

I believe in tolerance for all religions, but burning an embassy over a cartoon??? Man.... What's bad is that the Islamic extremists are giving all people of the Islam faith a very bad name.

I debated long and hard on whether or not I should answer this in this thread.

Unfortunately we tend to look at things as we are raised. We preach tolerance and we preach the ability to live our own lives. Unfortunately the vast majority of North American citizens do not believe it can happen - but Islam will come and it will conquer - unless good men and women rise up. Read on.

If you ever get a chance to visit the middle east, or Maylasia you will be in for a surprize.

Saudi Arabia is one example:

It is illegal to practise any religion other than Islam. They have the "religious police" who patrol and look for offenders. The offender can simply not wear appropriate clothing or not come to prayer when called. A beating can be administered in public, or close arrest can be then followed up with a beating. Arrest can be for a day or for many years. Torture is commonly administered in middle eastern jails. There are no rights for the imprisoned.

Al Jezeera - a television broadcasting operation - publicly announces the names of suicide bombers - treating them like heroes and encouraging others to treat these folks with honour. There are often broadcasts encouraging others to follow this step - and guarantee their entrance to heaven through the act of a martyr.

Islamists create and distribute videos to the media showing the actual rape/torture/murder of westerners specifically kidnapped for these productions.

Honour killings of sisters, mothers, daughters are quite common place. More so than the media would have you believe. Woe to the female member of a family who disobeys her male elder, spouse or guardian.

I have seen and witnessed - and I could go on.

It is important to remember the following:

As a western or non-believing person you (we / I) can be taken and used like a cow - and disposed of with no crime considered to have been committed.

You will never see this printed or said in western public media. And you will never believe what I have written until you either do some serious research or visit for yourself.

We cannot presume for one iota of an instant that we can fight this type of war, or survive in our own environment if we continue to use our present way of life as a way of combatting the enemy.

If we do - they love it - we show weakness (in their eyes) and they will eventually win. The actual fact is they truly have no respect for life - in the middle east it is incredibly cheap and can be ended in a heartbeat with NO feelings of guilt.

Tolerance and the ability to live ones life in the middle east exists - but only if you embrace Islam and live it to the fullest. Otherwise you will be imprisoned and possibly executed.

I will likely have stirred some feathers but before I go I will add one thing. It is happening in your country and it is happening in my country. Do not believe the majority of believers are peaceful. They will tell you this and they will want you to believe this.

But in the end we will be the ones to suffer - unless we embrace their way of life. It is the one way - there will be no tolerance and there will be no mercy.

It is their plan and it is not a secret.

I am sure there are many who will either disagree with me or castigate me - but this is what I have seen.

No more from me on this - perhaps I have stated too much already.

Bez!

Bez you are right and I could not agree any stronger. We are to complacent to know what is going on around us.

No more from me on this - perhaps I have stated too much already.
bez

I know you are right Bez. I have seen it first hand as well. but one day if we all stick together and start to do something about it, we might just win a little of our countries back. What makes it worse is these young girls who full for all their lies and so called caring nature marry change their religion have children then find out the hard way it was a load of hog wash to get them into their side. and there you go another one, I have seen it so many times over here, and all I can think is silly,silly girl. A Professor in a University said not so long ago 'that England will be the first Country in 200 years to commit homeuside, by 2009, if it goes on letting in foreign nationals' it has done so already, there are more foreigners here than natives. what will become of it all who knows, not us laypeople. I do believe one day we will have a civil war here and anarchy will prevail, as enough is enough.
chrisy

Caustic Burno":uzkslk5o said:

could not agree more! People try to claim that these people are just the radicals of the religion. But in actuality according to the Koran these are the things they are suppose to be doing.

Some think Bin Laden is a Radical when in all actuality he is just a good Muslim! The Koran teaches that they should kill, and terrorize infidels (all non Muslims).

http://www.citizensoldier.org/koranone.html

(scroll down and read some of the Bold comments and scriptures from the Koran)

"If Islam is a religion of peace then a Stick of Dynamite is just a Candle"

Yes, you guys are seeing the light....I an just finishing my 28th mon. in Baghdad...I have said for months it is coming & will come to the USA...if we don't stop these people over here you will be seeing it on your door step one day. Might not be in my life time but in our kids life time...

Caustic,
Put that together with the whole Iran nuclear weapon thing and it is really scary. All we need are suicide bombers with nuclear weapons. :shock:

Have any of you read The Light Force written by Brother Andrew? He's a Christian missionary. He also wrote God's Smugglers if you've heard of that one. Anyhow it is an interesting book. He went to the middle east to try to strengthen the Christian churches there. It's filled with accounts that would never make it to a newspaper of TV.

Bez!":1i0t9ldv said:
We cannot presume for one iota of an instant that we can fight this type of war, or survive in our own environment if we continue to use our present way of life as a way of combatting the enemy.

If we do - they love it - we show weakness (in their eyes) and they will eventually win. The actual fact is they truly have no respect for life - in the middle east it is incredibly cheap and can be ended in a heartbeat with NO feelings of guilt.

Bez!

Bez, I would welcome it if you would elaborate on this. Too many Americans don't realize how serious these people are. I don't think this subject is a joke to be snikered at.

The name of this man that I mentioned earlier is Abu Hamza, it has come to light that he taught in his Mosque, two of the London Bombers, and his trip to Afgahnistan may have been something to do with a bombing in America, they are now saying about deporting him back to his Country of origin, but what will that achive only to put him back into the people he should be kept away from, he is an insight into mass distruction. He will not be contained in a jail in his home land as he is worshiped as a hero. How mad are these Politically Correct people, is it only just us saine persons that can see this and the affects it will have on the world.
one of Abu's comments was Hitler was a God send to have caused the Holocaust, now for the infidels, death to all non Muslims. How can anyone in their right mind want to follow this mad man, it is beyond me.

What I would like to see is us issueing bullets to our boys dipped in pig blood, lets make sure when we shoot one he goes straight to hell where he belongs. Be sure to provide that information to Al Jamit there news media. Also when they catch old Osama and that other towel wearing nut feed them to the hogs.

Caustic Burno":mwv4tlja said:
Also when they catch old Osama and that other towel wearing nut feed them to the hogs.

Why poison perfectly good hogs?

dun

Osama, when one day caught, what will happen, just what they done with Sadam the first time, slap him on the wrist and say naughty boy don't do it again, leave him to do a number of what ever, and when countless numbers are killed yet again, then they will eventually find him and put him on trial and give him some silly sentance, like they do with all these deranged cowards, they are not men. They do not care about life it is cheap to them, as long as they think they are doing these cowardly acts in the name of Ala, they don't care, they prey on the young get them sucked in and use them as their bait, and the young men think they will be remembered as marters and hero's of the cause. Woman are second class citizens to them, treated no more than a dog, they have no rights.
I feel it is unfair that our boys on both sides of the pond have to be out there risking their lives for these ungreatful people, but I know it is the only way to keep a breast on what is going on.

It has come on the news tonight that Abu Hamza, is to spend his time in prison here, then be extrodited over to America for the crimes he has helped with over there, one major one being the teaching and helping of two of the suicide missions on 9/11. I know it makes me sound as bad as him but I sure hope he gets his just deserts in your courts.

Craig I whole heartedly agree

Being an old vietnam vet I have a way of looking at this which probably makes the leftwingers,liberals and the news media upset.
We need to quit blaming our young men and women who are trying to right this wrong and let them do there job.
Trust me I know how it is to try to do a job and come home and have your own country against you.
And NO I"M NOT FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF. It's just that I see so many against the war but still say they support our troops. My question is, how can you be so against what someone is doing but still support them in it.

I was brought up if you had a problem find the source and eleminate it.

So my soulition is for us to back of and just let our military do their job.

Just my $.02 worth

Calman":3ewbk3hj said:
It's just that I see so many against the war but still say they support our troops. My question is, how can you be so against what someone is doing but still support them in it.
I was wondering about that myself. I think they must mean that saying both things at the same time is politically correct.
Liberal speak with forked tongue-ugh.

Latest posts