Carbon Dioxide

Help Support CattleToday:

zirlottkim":1eh9wzzz said:
hurleyjd":1eh9wzzz said:
TexasBred":1eh9wzzz said:
Google it.....simply type in "Agenda 21". ;-)

I have read about agenda 21 one person in Tyler Texas raised the agenda 21 on a local station. The mayor of Tyler was interviewed about agenda 21. She said it is nothing but a plan for the future to keep the population going. In Tyler we will have to have infrastructure to serve the growing population. We cannot wait until time the infrastructure will be needed we have to plan for it now.
Yes I have read about agenda 21 also Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh version of agenda 21. I have even seen the concentration camps by Beck that he says are ready, Actual what he showed you were camps in North Korea. He even showed you air conditioned ware houses in California that were to be used as gas chambers. Come to find out they were nothing more than air conditioned warehouse for Am track.
I've never read the Rush or Beck books on the topic. But, a person doesn't have to look around too much to see some of the regulations and laws pursuing the U.N. goals.
I am not aware of any books by either. Beck had a show on Fox and Rush had his radio show.

Latest posts